BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Kattie K.
Used this on my one year old this year on vacation . It did the job , but make sure you shake it real well before use. I also noticed it was extremely greasy compared to others
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
I have very pale and sensitive skin on my face. I breakout to many sunscreens. This is one of the only few that I can wear and not breakout. I love it. It goes on easy and does not feel thick on your face
Jennifer D.
Richland, WA
This has been our go to sunscreen since our daughter was old enough for sunscreen. She's never had a burn and that's testamony enough for me. I just wish it was more natural ingredients.
Jessica P.
York, SC
I use this for my god son because he has sensitive skin and he loves it. He has dry skin and sometimes his skin peels, but when I found this product his skin was healing very well after a while using it.
Nuhat S.
Paterson, NJ
I got this for my little brother when we were going to the lake. It was my first time using it and I was impressed. He cannot stand strong smells and this product did not have any. When we came back home, he did not have any sun burns. I wouldn't mind purchasing this product again.
Anastasia K.
I actually use this for my face because it's naturally sourced and is made with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide like more expensive adult face sunscreens. It doesn't have a strong scent, protects well, and did not make me break out at all.
Brittney P.
Philadelphia, PA
This lotion has been great for my 11 month old daughter. I got us through a trip to Florida and a whole summer without any sunburns. There's not much of a scent which is nice and it's not super greasy.
Siobhan F.
Tacoma, WA
I started using Neutrogena baby lotion for our first child 5 years ago and now our entire family uses it. It smells great, isn't greasy and blocks the sun for the longest of the other brands we've tried. I'm always able to find it at our local discount store or even at the local drug store, which is a plus in case I forget it and we've already left home. Great product, great price.
Kendall F.
Boston
I have extremely extremely acne prone and this sunscreen doesn't break me out at all. Leaves a little bit of a white cast big of your very pale it evens out your skin tone. Favorite sunscreen ever!
Larissa A.
Even though I'm not a child this lotion is amazing and makes your skin soft. Repeat user. I would recommend to many parents even for yourself. It's a little on the pricy side but it met my expectations. I would hope other parents try it. And remember it's not just for babies
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?