BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Jasmine C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Omg so love this I use it on my kids because they have some acne looking spots on their body and when I say this lotion cleared it up omg it works wonders.
Jena B.
I really like using this sunblock or my kids. Both of them are really fair skin tone so they burn easily and this product definitely works better than some other brands.
Jess V.
Sacramento , CA
I am 23, but I still use baby sunscreen. I find that they work best on my sensitive skin. I has pre-melanoma skin cancer, so I'm very concerned about sunscreens and their effectiveness. This one seems to do the job. Like any sunscreen that says it lasts 8 hours, I generally reapply every 2 hours or whenever I start to feel toasty. It smells nice. Baby sunscreens don't rub in as quickly, but I think that adds to the effectiveness.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I am far from being a baby, being almost 40; but I, myself, love this sunscreen! It is gentle enough for my extremely and annoying, sensitive skin and also protects me from the sun very well and for a long time. I will definitely purchase this product again and recommend others try it as well; it is not just for babies.
Amber R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I’m giving it four because it’s a small bottle compared to the other brands of sunscreen BUT this was suggested because of the extra ray it protects skin from which, I guess, a lot of sunscreens don’t protect against. I have an auto immune disease so I’m extra sensitive to the sun. When this brand was suggested to me, it was a real game changer. I just wish it was made in a little bigger bottle to last a little longer for people who always need sunscreen.
Sarah K.
This is my go-to, #1 sunscreen for my peanut-allergic 4 year old. Her skin is eczema-prone & ridiculously sensitive, so I have to be really choosy about what products we use with her. The formula applies nicely-it’s thick but not overly sticky. I tend to re-apply maybe once per beach day, but it’s protected her skin and I’ve never had an issue with her being burned while using this product. I’ve bought it repeatedly and will continue to use it.
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
My 62 year old mother swore this stuff decreased the look of her wrinkles, so I decided to try it. I use it when I get out of the shower in the morning after toning and moisturizing. It is like a typical sunscreen in that it is thick and turns your skin very white if you don't rub it in well. But, I do like how moisturizing it is and really leaves my skin supple and soft.
Michele C.
My family's pediatrician recommended this for my younger brother, and he is an active baby, loves to play in the park and such. Also we live in Texas, so the suns rays are very strong here and we fear that his skin would shed or burn so we used Neutrogena, and it works! My baby brothers skin didn't burn or worse (get a rash) so my mom and I were very happy with the product.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
I have two wee ones and we live in Arizona. The summers here are super intense so sunscreen is always in great abundance here. I will use this on my cheeks and nose area because I wear glasses. The babes are a bit wiggly but the application is easy enough. No strong odors and lasts through normal days and pool days without a struggle. I will reapply after an hour or two when we're outside in the sun and water all day though.
Kaitlyn S.
Being a mommy to a one year old - a very pale / red head one year old at that - sunscreen is very important! However I find myself just using my baby's for convenience. This specific one works great for our child as well as me! It doesn't have a hideous white cast and feels super creamy on the skin! Also you cannot beat the price!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?