BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Chantal P.
The tube is so small I can easily carry it in my pocket, and it's just the right consistency so that I can apply it and smooth it around in case I missed any spots in a matter of seconds, before my niece who gets antsy and tries to squirm away. There's no scent at all, and it leaves no residue on my hands, or on clothing or anything else. It's absolutely not at all greasy, either. In short, I love it.
Devon W.
This sunscreen is better than some, but it's not my preferred brand because the ingredients aren't organic. It doesn't rank as well on the EWG sunscreen list as some other alternatives. If you're in a hurry and at a drug store or convenience store, you could probably do worse than to chose Neutrogena. My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin. We used it before I switched to all organic products.
Melissa S.
Waverly, NY
Really thick, non greasy lotion coats with easy so you don't have to worry about your child not getting enough coverage. Great product and very gentle on baby/toddler skin. Very resilient to water, so a great choice for the beach or pool. Worth the money! And. A bonus they make skin stick also with the same natural formula for on the go!
Madeline F.
Philadelphia, PA
Really nice sunscreen, but it does make you look a little bit like a ghost. I feel safe wearing this sunscreen, and the pale look goes away once you have worked it into your skin. This can take some time, making it more difficult to use than spray sunscreen, but the formula is very soft and you feel even more protected.
Steph M.
Love this product is it light weight and easy to apply and does not have a strong scent. It's a reasonable price. It met my expectations for a baby lotion. It's effective and I use it as an adult.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This sunscreen is effective, but it is expensive and turns your skin white if you don't rub it in just right. I am determined not to get skin cancer, so frankly I am most interested in the level of protection I can get. However, if you are bothered by a definite "sunscreened" look, this may not be the product for you.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
Works great but I would rather use other sunscreen because of the cost and you still have to apply this one as often as you do other ones. My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried
Crystal M.
I have sensitive skin and nothing seems to work for it in terms of sunscreen. Even Aveeno Baby gives us bumps and rashes. Neutrogena Baby works for me! No rash, no redness, no bumps. Takes a while to completely rub into skin and my skin is a bit sticky after application, but will dry after and it is worth it if no rashes break out.
Kourtlyn J.
AKRON, OH
I work in dermatology and we carry samples of this sunscreen. I highly recommend this and have tried it on my baby as well. It has a great vehicle and protects well against the sun. The price is great as well.
Patricia R.
Binghamton, NY
The only sunscreen I trust for my kids. We've had some bad experiences, mostly with it getting in their eyes and stinging. Since switching to this product, we've never had that issue again, and for being outside all day long in the summer, they've never burned.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?