BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
This product was pretty good on the beach and offered great protection. This cream was water-resistant, I used it for about 6 hours in and out of the water, and never had to reapply. I like that it uses mineral sunscreen as opposed to chemical sunscreens.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
Love this product! I use it on my one year old and it has always done its job. He has very sensitive skin and this does not cause irritation. It stays on very well even after getting wet. I normally purchase at our local walmart.
Shannon S.
Gallatin, TN
Given that I have super sensitive skin, I always reach for the pure and free baby lotion because it keeps my skin super moisturized and doesn't take forever to absorb. No greasy aftermath either! Maybe they could make a similar product that isn't marketed for babies!
Dana P.
I usually use sunscreens for babies, as they are way less harsh on my skin than most sunscreens. They're also super protective. It's thick and leaves a white sheen over your skin, but I'd rather that than get sunburned!
Berenice G.
I bought this a few weeks ago for my baby at walmart and I can say I really like it, I researched on the top sunscreens for babies and this was one of them so I decided to give it a try and I was very pleased with it.. for the price I really think its worth it.. use it as recommended and your baby should be safe from the sun, I even used it on me and my older kids.
Laura R.
Fort Loramie, OH
My husband and son both have sensitive skin, so this is perfect for them. We used it at the beach this past summer and it did a great job! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't cause any rashes. It's a little pricey, but worth it, for sure! We will probably be using it again next summer.
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients. This extra-ge
Cheyenne P.
New York
I always use baby Lotion as it tends to contain more moisture and protection for the skin. The scent of this product is subtle and pleasant. The value is satisfactory and I would buy this product again and recommend it to friends and family. I also love that it is dermatologist recommended.
Cindy Y.
This product definitely protects from the sun. I use it for my face. You definitely need to rub it in a lot or else there will be white patches where the sunscreen was applied. Other then that great product!
Diana m.
I really find that this works and it is super protective for super delicate skin it went above and beyond on my expectations it has a good price because it works its great I don't think it needs improvement.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?