BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Kate A.
Home, PA
I use this for my youngest son who has sensitive skin. It works great. He didn't break out in a rash or flake like usual. It was effective in keeping a sunburn away and not hurting his soft, sensitive skin.
erica w.
waycross ga
I have a child with pretty sinsitive skin, after trying many different brands that only left him broken out and uncomfortable we found NUtrogena's pure & free baby lotion. It left his skin soft and I didn't have to worry about him breaking out. The only reason I gave it 4/5 is because on his skin it was just the slightest bit oily. I had to make sure it was rubbed in well, but the extra few seconds were well worth it.
Ashley D.
Hartford, AL
This works so well! I have super sensitive skin, and it does not break me out at all. Also, it feels light and rubs in smoothly. Unlike a lot of sunscreens, it does not get super runny when you leave it out in the heat. The packaging also fits nicely into my makeup bag. Will definitely repurchase.
Jordan T.
Dawsonville, GA
So I actually used this product by accident on myself. It came out super white and you could clearly see where it was and where it was not... which is great for a child but not so great for me. Pretty embarrassing because it also stays on through alot, once again bad for me but great for a child
Toshia A.
Midland, MI
This product worked great for my little one on our vacation in Hawaii! Easy to apply and great coverage. Was a great value too! It was a little thick and made the baby look white but that let me know if I applied evenly. The low scent was also plus as we are sensitive to strong fragrances. Would recommend for babies and people with sensitive skin.
Beth O.
Baby has never been burned with this sunscreen on. I feel it lasts a long time, fairly water resistant, the amount in the bottle lasts a long time and the scent is pretty much truly unscented. It's on the expensive side but as far as baby sunscreen goes, this one has been my favorite so far.
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
I buy this sunscreen for my entire family. We all like to use it on our faces because it really is gentle. It blends in nicely so that you don't have the white cast that some sunscreens have. It can be a little pricey so I try to buy in bulk especially at the end of the season.
Elizabeth P.
Works well for all ages. I originally bought this for my baby niece. I used it on her and she stayed very protected in and out of the pool. One day I couldn't find my regular sunscreen, so I used this and it worked great on me too! Neutrogena always has good products!
Cioly F.
This product was pretty good on the beach and offered great protection. This cream was water-resistant, I used it for about 6 hours in and out of the water, and never had to reapply. The formula leaves quite a lot to be desired in terms of the ingredients list, but for the price, this is a very reasonable sunscreen.
Che'Tia S.
Sunscreen is key no matter what season. I wear it everyday. I prefer to use this kind for my sensitive skin because I am acne prone. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. I simply love this product even though you don't see results now, you will later on in life.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?