BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
lia s.
I use this on my skin because I hate to burn and this baby sunscreen is the best. It doesn't feel sticky or leave a white cast. It's affordable and works very well on doing its job.
Amanda M.
Jefferson, GA
I love this product for my kids! I won't use anything else. I love how easy it blends into the skin. I don't have to worry about it coming off in the water. It's not greasy or streaking. Love it
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
I have very sensitive skin so sunscreen is a must in the summer. I love the baby sunscreen because it goes on smooth and covers great. You get a great base for not a ton of money.
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
This sunscreen is really great. No nasty chemicals and it doesn't feel thick or suffocating. I usually buy it at CVS, and while it's a bit pricey, it is so worth it. It does leave a little bit of white residue on the skin, so maybe not the best for those with a lot of pigmentation, but I don't mind it because of the lack of chemicals. I think it's a great value and a great alternative to chemical-laden sunscreens. Good for adults and babies alike. Plus it's waterproof!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really like using this brand on my babies. I always feel safe knowing they are safe using this product. Smells good and it doesnt have a sticky feeling.. I would recommend.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I had to start using this halfway through last summer. As a swim instructor at an outdoor pool, I was outside every day for at least 4 hours teaching lessons. I got heat rash, and my derm told me to use this from that point on. It's nice that it's not super thick like some other sunscreens, but it is still pretty substantial. The scent seems a little funny at first, because there's no added fragrance. But I love the fact that it's all natural!
paulina p.
This product was pretty good on the beach and offered great protection. This cream was water-resistant, I used it for about 6 hours in and out of the water, and never had to reapply. I like that it uses mineral sunscreen as opposed to chemical sunscreens. This cream really sinks into the skin and does not wipe off easily or feel greasy. The formula leaves quite a lot to be desired in terms of the ingredients list, but for the price, this is a very reasonable sunscreen.
Candace B.
My babies have super sensitive skin. This sunscreen keeps them safe, all while not breaking them out. They always break out with lotions, but this one has an awesome formula
Barbara H.
Anthony, NM
This is the best sunscreen for your baby, it doesn't burn the eyes it's easy to use and safe and help so your baby won't get any sunburn. I would definitely recommend it.
Hilda M.
wilmington, CA
I use this on my infant! It works just as good for me as it does for him. I'm glad to be able to use the same products as him so if allergies i would know what causes it.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?