BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Brandie M.
We use this for our baby and toddler. I feel safe using it on their sensitive skin and it works great. Their little faces never get red while we're out at the park or pool.
Naye C.
Coconut Creek , FL
Me encanta, deja la piel suave, huele muy rico! Y el precio es muy muy accesible para nada elevado, cumple con todas mis expectativas y más, el paquete es bastante normal y todo lo demás es perfecto si me gusta
Jordan W.
My daughter has sensitive and fair skin as well as eczema so I'm cautious as to what I use on her skin. This product works great for preventing sunburns and preventing irritation to the skin or eyes.
Veronica C.
Saint Peters, MO
I have 4 baby's and don't leave the house without this with us. If we're just going to the park. I feel like one application is fine for the hour or so we will be there . However if it's a pool day in the summer. I will apply this every 30-45 minutes.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
My daughter has very fair skin and it’s also on the dry side. I was happy with this lotion. It didn’t irritate her skin and helped especially when we’ve been in chlorine a long while,
Rhonda T.
Dallas, GA
Love this sunscreen, gentle enough to use on my sons face but really helped prevent sunburn. My son has really sensitive skin and this didn't cause any reaction.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
I always use this for my kids in summer. It's a bit higher-priced than the other sunscreen but I think it's worth it to protect sensitive skin. Definitely did its job with no adverse reactions.
Alyssa S.
Oxnard , CA
My baby has super sensitive skin so this is the only sunscreen that he doesn't break out from, smells great and isn't all greasy like other brands . Have been using for 3 years now .
lia s.
I use this on my skin because I hate to burn and this baby sunscreen is the best. It doesn't feel sticky or leave a white cast. It's affordable and works very well on doing its job.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
I have very sensitive skin so sunscreen is a must in the summer. I love the baby sunscreen because it goes on smooth and covers great. You get a great base for not a ton of money.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?