BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
Jenna B.
Fort Myers , FL
i use this sunscreen on my little one as well as on my own face. it covers well but not too smothering. my face is always prone to getting burnt in Florida. it works great! i definitely recommend!
Autumn C.
Macomb, MI
My kids and I are both allergic to almost every sunscreen on the market. This is the one of the only products we can use. Goes on easy and keeps us from getting burned. A little pricey compared to others but worth it
Emmaline B.
Topeka
Even though it's designed for babies I often use this because it is so gentle on the skin. The packaging is good. The product is great, and good for all ages. I prefer sprays or face stick rather than lotion though
Savannah H.
I really like this because I have sensitive skin. Some things are just too harsh so immediately when I read baby I had to try it. It works very well and it doesn't make me break out later on or turn my face red.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
I have been using this product since my son was first born. For being such a great product the price is affordable and the formula is gentle on my little ones skin. I have used this sunblock every summer season.
Ashley S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This a great baby sunscreen. Light and easily rubbed which is huge when applying to babies. I recommend it to anyone who ask for great sunscreen for babies and toddlers. I also love that it’s not full of toxins.
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
I LOVE this stuff. It smells so good, and it left my kids skin so soft and smooth. It was even awesome for my dry patches of skin on my arms. I would it again, and I would also recommend it to anyone who has massively dry skin.
Nicole S.
My first born was 3 months old when he first needed sunscreen and this product was it. Very smooth and good coverage. He has sensitive skin like me and he didn't break out in any rashes! Well worth the money!
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product! My daughter has sensitive skin and this is one of the lotions that doesn't cause any irritation! I would definitely purchase this again in the future for her.
Nadia S.
Smells great, and works like a dream. My daughter's skin can be very sensitive, which means we can only use certain products on her. This stuff didn't make her break out, and protected her skin wonderfully!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?