BY NEUTROGENA

Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB. Pure Screen™. Naturally-Sourced Sunscreen Ingredients Water resistant, Fragrance Free Ideal for delicate skin. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Pure & Free™ Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  This extra-gentle formula is ideal for baby s delicate, sensitive skin. Water resistant, sweat resistant. see more...

• Is this good for children who have eczema?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the adult version?4 Answers
  • Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best s...6 Answers
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Lotion
  • "My cousin uses this all the time though as she has very fair skin and gets burnt with most of the other sunscreen that she has tried" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this all the time on my daughter, she is very fair skinned so we go thru a lot of sun screen and this is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "It is really good for people who have sensitive skin or skin issues." in 1 review
  • "My experience is that this product works well for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Great for sensitive and fair skin." in 1 review
ruby r.
I love to use this product all year. I use it on my face to keep my skin proteced from the weather. Not just for summer but also great for cold. Keeps my skin from drying out with the cold weather.
Natalie  V.
Brownsville , TX
Thebest sunscreen!
Doesn't only have to be for babies!
Im 25 and i use this one because i accommodate allergic to almostvall the ingredients in regular sunscreen and tanning oils .. This is very safe on babies kids and adults with sensitive skin. Even especially if you aren't sure if your kid will be allergic . this would be the 1st you should use. Worth the money !
Rachael B.
Works very well. I put it on my daughter, husband, dog, and myself and it protects very well. I picked this up at my local grocery store when we were going on a hike. I’ve only used it a couple times and have not bought it again since as I still have some.
Jordyn G.
Hilmar , CA
Use this for my daughter and it works amazing! She had no reaction to it and when she was playing in the water it didn’t seem like it got into her eyes at all. Dried on her skin perfectly! Will be buying this again this summer for her!
Nikki V.
One of the most important things you can do for your children starting when they are babies is protecting their beautiful faces from the sun. I swear by this product- I have used it on all my kids. It is gentle and truly protects
Chelsey D.
Works great! I used it in my little boy when he was younger and it obviously protected him really well. He never got burned while we used this, and I love that it’s not full of unnecessary chemicals like some other brands.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
MY EXPERIENCES WITH THIS PRODUCT IS NOTHING BUT GOOD! THIS YOU CAN USE FOR ALL BABIES, AS WELL AS YOUR OWN FACE FOR FACE SUN SCREEN, THIS STUFF IS VERY SOFT, AND LEAVES A PLEASANT SMELL.
Aimee W.
I recently had pleasure of trying out a complimentary sample of Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen SPF 50 on my little guy while doing a photo shoot at Palo Duro Canyon this past weekend and I have to say I am pretty impressed. My son has a very light skin completion with platinum blonde hair and tends to burn easily in the sun so I was shocked when we returned home sun burn free with no skin irritations after spending most of the afternoon in the Sun! I was also very surprised how I only had to apply a small amount with out having to reapply throughout the day. Product has pleasant scent, rich creamy texture that applies evenly and is light weight with out leaving a greasy feel to the skin. This is definitely a product I will keep on hand because I know it works for my little guy.
Jasmine C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Omg so love this I use it on my kids because they have some acne looking spots on their body and when I say this lotion cleared it up omg it works wonders.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Hey guys. I'm a new mom and I'm trying to find the best sunblock for my baby girl. She has extreme sensitive skin. She has eczema and we are thinking psoriasis. She is Irish so she will burn very easy like her parents. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Especially anyone with problematic skin. I hate trying new products, Neutrogena is a brand I trust. I have to star somewhere. Thanks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you put this on your baby registry..
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
What is the difference between this and the adult version?
Tina A.
Wise, VA
Is this good for children who have eczema?