Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60 uploaded by althea c.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60, 3 fl oz: Lotion 3 fl oz Waterproof Sweatproof Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection Oil-free Non-greasy Neutrogena Sunblock Lotion SPF 60, 3 fl oz Fragrance-free Dermatologist recommended Hypoallergenic Paba-free Naturally sourced Ideal for delicate skin see more...

• My son has sensitive skin like me would this irritate his skin?3 Answers
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville, TN
If you have children, you know how essential it is to keep that perfect skin protected from the sun. When you add in the fact that our second child has extremely sensitive skin and eczema, the options become even more limited. Neutrogena Pure and Free baby sunblock is mild enough for even the most sensitive skin, yet provides epic sun protection. The only drawback is that this lotion is a bit difficult to rub in completely due to the zinc, but that is the only downfall to an otherwise awesome product.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia , PA
Neutropenia Pure and Free Baby Sunblock is my number one #beachbag essential. I always have my newborn and 2 toddlers in tow, and this sunblock allows us to spend time outdoors safely. When using, my children have never gotten a sunburn, even after hours in the sun. I would recommend this over any other baby sunblock. The smell is mild and the texture is easy of rub in without leaving white streaks. I use it on my sled, as well, being a skin cancer survivor.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
I have a toddler who has very dry skin. The minute I use a different product his skin gets so rough and dry. The dry skin issue makes it hard to find products that I can use on him. I have tried so many different products for sun care with no luck. Neutrogena sun screen works perfect for my son. I know he's getting the son protection he needs without sacrificing my son's sensitive skin.
Jillian V.
Jillian V.
I use this sunblock on my face and it is so soft and gentle on my skin! I usually break out after wearing sunscreen since it so oily, but this doesn't make me break out at all. I am also very fair-skinned, and I have never been burned when using this sunscreen. I would definitely recommend it to those who have fair-skin and need a gentle sunscreen that gets the job done.
Even though my children are in their teens, I always use this for their faces. Once applied and rubbed in, it does not run when they sweat or get wet and cause burning in the eyes. It is long lasting and protects those sensitive faces! One of the very few I have found for sensitive skin that I can count on for no stinging after application and no burning from the sun!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Minneapolis, MN
I honestly hate how all sunscreen makes my skin feel, but this one was not as bad as others I've tried! I have more oily skin in the summer and sunscreen always makes it worse whether it's made oil-free or not. The baby one is much more sensitive to my precious facial skin since it's made for that of a baby! Definitely recommend instead of "adult" sunscreen
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
This is usually my go to sunscreen, especially if I'm out of my asian sunscreens. I feel safe using this on my face too when I need to and will always put this on before I go out for a jog or run. I believe this is mainly zinc oxide based too (but don't quote me...). I generally only like to use physical sunscreens because the tend to break me out less.
Lessie S.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Are use this product on my grandchildren and actually they both have really sensitive skin and this doesn't seem to bother them or irritate them and it works really well my granddaughter is really really fair skin like her grandma so we have to be careful about what kind of product you put on her and this is definitely one of my go-to products
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Porter Ranch, CA
I thought if a sunscreen would be gentle enough for babies that it would be gentle enough for me. I didn't get burned and I didn't break out. I'm always scared that a sunscreen is gonna cause break outs and that's never any fun. I wear this on my face if i go somewhere where the sun is gonna be beating on my face. Overall i recommend it.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This is a great product. I feelt that Neutrogena is a trusted brand for my baby. I use it all over my son and for my face to protect us to the fullest. Experts say that anything above SPF 50 is ireelevant because at that point the highest percentage of rays are being blocked. I find this to be an honest trustworthy and working product
Tashina J.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
My son has sensitive skin like me would this irritate his skin?