Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60 uploaded by althea c.

BY NEUTROGENA #17 in Baby Lotion

Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60, 3 fl oz: Lotion 3 fl oz Waterproof Sweatproof Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection Oil-free Non-greasy Neutrogena Sunblock Lotion SPF 60, 3 fl oz Fragrance-free Dermatologist recommended Hypoallergenic Paba-free Naturally sourced Ideal for delicate skin see more...

• My son has sensitive skin like me would this irritate his skin?3 Answers
Amanda S.
Neutrogena products are amazing. Although the media and experts have stated that using sunscreen can be dangerous, especially for young ones, I feel safe using Neutrogena products. Their products are free of all the dangerous cancer causing chemicals, like PABA and others, and at the same time protect your child from the cancer causing rays from the sun. On top of all that who wants their child to end up with a sunburn and be completely miserable? Not me. I slather my kids in the stuff to the point that it looks as if I have coated their skin in latex or waterproofed them. There is no chance my kids will end up with a sun burn and it's so bad that the application is so thick that they can spend the entire day outside and not need a second coat. Definitely excessive bit I take no chances when it comes to my kids. They get so irritated with me. I just laugh.
Ai L.
My son has very sensitive and dry skin just like me so I use it for him. We live in Arizona. So we really need sunscreen all the time. I think If you have sensitive skin this is the one very safe and protect your skin.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
This is definitely a good sunscreen for babies sensitive skin. I love the way it is so gentle and not oily on them. It definitely exceeded my expectations and was very effective in keeping my baby from frying.
Chanae B.
This is what I sometimes use on my baby and live that I know the brand and use it myself and know it’s safe for my daughter. It is perfect packaging that makes it easy to tote around. It’s a great product.
Lynnette W.
I love that there is a baby gentle product that offers a high SPF. I bought this for my baby but started using it for the whole family because of the high SPF, light feel and mild scent. This product was designed for babies but works great for my whole family wether you have sensitive skin, don’t like oily sunscreen, don’t like heavy perfume or you just want one product you can use on everyone.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I trust this sunscreen with my little ones skin because I use the adult version of this. It's super thick and won't just come off after your baby gets wet. Highly recommend and is quite affordable.
Evelyn W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great sunscreen. I prefer to use this on my face and just spray the rest of me. I’m definitely most worried about my nose getting burned. This works great though! Totally recommend
Gladys G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I try to use the Korean skin care method involving 12 steps to clean and clear skin. After researching, I learned that this product was used in many routines and can also be used for my daughter. I really liked it. It did feel heavy but I figured it helped my skin stay protected.
Lindsey T.
Works great. Keeps the little ones from getting burned. I got mine at target when I was in vacation. Nice and gentle on their skin and definitely met my expectations. I do recommend it but it does leave a pink tint to it after you put it on. Not a huge deal just something to note.
Taylor G.
I actually used this on my face and spray lotion for the rest of my body. I have sensitive skin and this did not bother me at all and kept me from being sunburnt. I definitely recommend this to others!!
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
My son has sensitive skin like me would this irritate his skin?