BeautyFaceFace MakeupNeutrogena
Neutrogena Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer

Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer

Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer

OK Inflensters..... I came across this product in a Cosmo magazine so I came here to read the reviews. As expected, they are mixed. For those who liked, do you normally use a bb, cc or tinted moisturizer? I use Cover Girl bb cream in light to medium. I have tried other bb & tinted moisturizers but always go back to CG. How does this compare to your regular use bb, cc, tinted moisturizer? Thanks in advance for all your help!
Is this a good Tinted moisturizer for dry skin? Will this work for oily skin during the summer?
Is this product as moisturizing as the Neutrogena hydro boost water gel? Picture attached
Start your review of Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer!
Danielle A.
Devon, PA
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Medium/Deep (50)
This is an excellent tinted moisturizer great for all skin types , mine is normal to dry . I love neutrogena products as they are packed skin care benefits and this is no different. It has vitamin A ,E and C . And contains sunscreen. I definitely would recommend Neutrogena Protect Tint Tinted Moisturizer
Brie G.
King, NC
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Brie G.
Review for: Ivory/Fair (10)
As a new mom, one of the things that makes me feel more human and less mom-zombie is to throw on some quick makeup in the morning. I love that this provides a light, natural tint that evens my skin tone while providing SPF. It wears a surprisingly long time (8+ hours) without setting it with powder at all. Coupled with a quick swipe of concealer under my eyes and a coat of mascara, I look rested and feel like a new woman!
Ashlee B.
Midlothian, VA
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Ashlee B.
Review for: Light/Tan (30)
This is so good I can wear it under a mask and it makes you look very natural. And it doesn't cake, it doesn't smear. It's just perfect for summer, spring, humid Foundation. Highly recommended. I get darker then I am because it just works
Manivone N.
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Manivone N.
Review for: Light/Tan (30)
Wow I was really happy to have come across this cause I never had before. This is so good and works so good. And it's affordable at Walmart. You can't beat that.
Ashlyn B.
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Ashlyn B.
Review for: Ivory/Fair (10)
This product was alright. It is very lightweight and provides light coverage. I did not like that it was difficult to smoothen out and spread across your face.
Valerie O.
Bethlehem , GA
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Valerie O.
Review for: Ivory/Fair (10)
I love light makeup! And this is definitely the definition of it. It’s a good moisturizer and it leaves your skin flawless. If you don’t like wearing makeup but you need to for an especial occasion I recommend this!
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea D.
Review for: Medium/Deep (50)
Absolutely loving this product ! It leaves a natural glow in your sling and I love that it hace spf. What I don’t love that much is the smell of sunscreen. But isn’t a big deal. I LOVE IT AND I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN ❤️ Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer
Ashlyn D.
Elgin, SC
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Ashlyn D.
Review for: Light/Tan (30)
Will never stop using this product! I used to use full coverage foundations but after finding this, I will never go back! Has spf 30 in it, light weight and easy to blend.
Shelby P.
Louisville, KY
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Shelby P.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is the ishhhhh. I use it in replace of foundation sometimes even because it’s so light & makes my skin soft. The picture shown below, that’s the only thing on my face (besides eyebrows & mascara) this is super lit for the price. Love that it protects from the sun, too😎
Wanda R.
Lorain, OH
Neutrogena® Protect + Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Wanda R.
I recently bought this foundation so I'm still testing it out, but as of so far IT IS AMAZING!!!! I don't own any tinted foundations or bb creams or anything with light coverage for that matter, but this is everything I thought a tinted foundation would be! It's so lightweight that you can't even feel it! It gives this light dewy/glow finish that makes your face look smoother, and just beautiful all throughout! I can see myself going through this product a lot more faster depending on if you want more of a medium coverage. Because you can get this tinted foundation there with a couple of more layers. It doesn't get cakey, patchy, or heavy as you're adding more layers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...