BY NEUTROGENA

Heading Purpose Hair Care Manufacturer J & J Active Ingredients Water; Cetyl Alcohol; Dimethicone; Stearyl Alcohol; Behentrimonium Chloride; Behenyl Alcohol; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Dimethylpabamidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate; PPG-1 Trideceth-6; Hydrolyzed Lupine Seed Extract; Amodimethicone; Cetearyl Alcohol; Polyquaternium-37; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Behentrimonium Methosulfate; Citric Acid; Sodium Hydroxide; Phenoxyethanol; Caprylyl Glycol; Fragrance Directions After shampooing, massage conditioner throughout wet hair, concentrating on the ends. Rinse well. Follow with Neutrogena fortifying leave-in treatment. Uses This breakthrough hair care system* has been clinically proven to instantly repair the three leading signs of hair damage: mends split ends, strengthens brittle hair, and protects from breakage. This system contains nutrient rich conditioners that can penetrate deep into hair fibers to instantly repair dull, dry and damaged hair, so hair is left stronger, smoother and more nourished. Clinically proven 80% stronger hair.* Safe for color treated hair. *Shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment combined usage.

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethylpabamidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Lupine Seed Extract, Amodimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: After shampooing, massage conditioner throughout wet hair, concentrating on the ends. Follow with Neutrogena Fortifying Leave-In Treatment.

Julendys Masiel R.
Este
producto es muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con
mis expectativas, me encantó es un producto muy recomendable que me encanta y
lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el, es 100%, excelente, increíble es Muy Útil para mí,
y lo recomiendo de verdad.
Zuhra A.
Love love this this app for everything it and I will give you the best price for this product app
Fabiana M.
california
I'm love of the Beach and the pool, but thesr things are enemies of my hair, then one of my tricks to take care of the hair is this combing cream, when I leave the beach, or the pool I get the wáter so harmful and I apply this cream to comb and my hair looks fabulous until I get to the house and I wash and care it Should be
Lorena P.
Me encanta reparar mi cabello siempre ya que siempre se maltrata con el uso de las tenazas y ps queda feo y
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
To say that this works miracles is a complete understatement. Before I started using this mask, my hair was one hot mess. It was the most unhealthiest, not shiny, driest, head of hair. I would spend 40 minutes just trying to make it look decent(and even then it was a complete mess.) So when my aunt got me this, I was skeptical, but it literally transformed my hair. Now getting ready in the morning is a breeze, it takes about 10 minutes and actually does look good AND healthy which is the most important part. This product literally reworks your hair to make it look and feel the healthiest it can be. I have been using this for about 10 months now and I can't imagine it not being apart of my weekly routine. I can't recommend this product enough and wish I could give it 10 stars.
Dayana E.
greensboro NC
Is a excellent product, always left my hair like new I love this product, I will use again
Brooke G.
So for some people this might not work but it works really well on me I have darker skin and it looks great feels great and makes me happy and that's all that matters I recommend using or trying this and if it doesn't work out try using another one do there items
Gabriela R.
Orlando , FL
I love how it smells and I love how soft it leaves my hair feeling afterwards. It's great on split ends.
Lisa K.
A nice thick conditioner that works well for my hair.  I have color treated hair and it is dry most of the time. It lasts long enough until I shampoo again and is very affordable. Comparable to other conditioners. I got it at target and am very satisfied.
Francisca M.
Realmente me encanta es el producto más bueno que probado. Me encantó y siempre lo utilizó es fantástico.