BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Easily reduce the appearance of pores while you refine your skin to achieve a clear, smooth and even looking skin tone.

This Alpha and Beta Hydroxy skin toner is dermatologist-tested to deliver visible results. First, it sweeps away dead surface skin and smoothes rough, uneven patches. Then, it penetrates deep down to clogged pores to visibly reduce their appearance for clearer looking skin.

• Won't over dry skin
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Dermatologist tested

How To Use :-

• Moisten cotton ball or pad and smooth over face with gentle upward strokes.
  • If you experience any dryness or irritation, use less frequently.

Ingredients :-

Won't over dry skin
Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Dermatologist tested

Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
First off.. I’ve never had a good experience with an acne product-ever.
Secondly, I’ve tried this brand of toner and it made me get cystic acne! (Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner ) It gave me bad bad cystic acne and so much oil! So it was sheer luck that made me pick up this one.
And last but not least, I waited two weeks to review this product! (So sorry I don’t have the majorly bad acne pictures I can try to find some on my phone)

I WAS AMAZED. I’m thinking this might be the formula that I need for my face! YES this product helps with oil, it helps with pores, and my purple scars are fading fast! For once my skin feels firm and clean! Everything is going away and this is the most progress that I have ever made! I’m going to update this review on my progress!

I keep trying to add more photos and it won’t let me... I have one in a red shirt that I recently added and I HAVE NO ACNE! Just scars that are fading! The only problem I have left is blackheads around my nose! The scars in the photo are the exact places that I had cystic acne before using this product! I am so happy! I’ve been using this product every other day, but I may start every day since I’m getting such amazing results! I’m so glad I got this!

Gray shirt was after using the product and the red shirt is a week after the gray. The close up is the newest one! Who would have knew all it took was a pore TONER to cure my cystic acne!
Karla M.
There is so much to say about this bad boy! Back in my middle school days I was dealing with severe acne. I went to a dermatologist and got medication but what was left were deep scars. Looking for a quick remedy, I decided to use this toner on a whim. I didn't really think it was going to work but come eighth grade, my skin was practically flawless. The one true downside is that depending on the scar and your skin type, this product may take some time and continual use to take effect. I am currently using this product again (because I truly do find that it helps) due to a recent flare up. I also find that it is a great exfoliant for my dark spots and hyperpigmentation that occasionally occur on my forehead and cheeks. Would reccomend for those with acne scars.
Anastasia N.
Lacey
Honestly, I have researched for almost a week now. The reason why people are having problems with this toner is because it’s not a toner like you’d expect. It’s an exfoliant toner. I have sensitive skin and it’s flawless until I used this toner twice a day-day and night- for a month. On top of that, my mom and I used a manual exfoliant once a week. I thought this toner would help my skin get rid of acne and minimize my pores but it only damaged my skin barrier. It left dry patches, redness, acne and acne scars. It’ll be a week since I’ve cut this out of my skin care regimen to let my skin barrier heal, and my skin is almost back to being beautiful and even once again. I suggest whoever is going through these symptoms to only use this product once a week. It’s a chemical exfoliant. Keep that in mind. Once my skin is healed, I’m going to bring this product back into my skin care regimen. Btw, all I use on my face is cetaphil gentle cleanser and cetaphil face and body moisturizer- oh and vitamin e oil for moisturizer only at night instead of my cetaphil moisturizer, but patch test the vitamin e oil because some people can be allergic to it. I refuse to wear any makeup because of my skin type. Overall, I will write a new reply in a month or so to see how this toner will respond to my skin once it’s fully healed. Thank you all for reading!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I recently learned first hand how great Neutrogena skincare is! This is one of the products that I have added in lieu of my previous toner. I would have given this 5 stars except the strong alcohol scent to it that normal astringents have. I've been using this toner for about 2 weeks. I use it after cleansing of course and it gets my face so super clean. It gets my skin free of any leftover dirt, grime from washing my face. It leaves my skin with that tingly clean feel that I love from a toner. It is said to penetrate pores to minimize their appearance, idk if mine look smaller or not but I'm hoping that it's a nice perk of this. I use it for its ability to get my face squeeky clean, without drying my skin out and while keeping my skin bright and smooth. That's all I really want in a toner and this gives me that.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I've spent so much money on so many different products, but I have finally found the right product. I've been using the pore cleaner refining for about 4 months and I love it because the ingredients are grandes.Necesitaba a toner because my skin was oily. I've been using the toner pore refining for about 2 1/2 months and I love it. The ingredients are great and they really do not have an odor. I use this toner 3-4 times a day, my oil production slowed about 3 weeks after I started using it, is not dry my skin, I'm not oily or dry. I had a problem with adult acne and clogged pores (especially on the chin). My chin had hits and if you look closely had a black tent campaign to them, they always became pimples. I realized they were gone last week and have been there for about a year. My makeup was obstructing me. Sodium chloride will clog your pores devils. My acne is gone, my clogged pores unclogged have, my pores are smaller and my face is so soft. Please try this worked for me when nothing else has. Try it and I bet you'll love this.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I use this toner when I go to bed and when I wake up, both times after washing my face and before moisturizing. When I put my makeup in the morning after this toner, I do find my pores to be less noticeable than when I don’t use this, especially the pores on my nose. It does have a smell too it that I really dislike, it stings slightly for the first few seconds that it’s on. The scent is not bad enough to deter me though, it’s just why this gets 4 stars instead of 5.
anum R.
Valley Stream
Let me start by saying i loooooooove this toner. Its absolutely amazing. I have been using this for a few years now and i must say its by far the best toner i have ever used. It definitely refines the pores and evens out my skin tone and gets rid of discoloration. When applied on a cotton ball you can definitely see the dirt come off your face. I recommend this to anyone looking to refine their pores and help fix uneven skin tone.
mel r.
Saint Louis, MO
This toner is amazing for the price. I can feel it cleansing my skin. Even after I take off my make-up, it still cleanses my face of dirt and sweat. It met my expectations for the price it and Neutrogena is a house-hold name brand that I can trust and I love that I can get it at drug stores. Neutrogena® Pore Refining Toner
Sandra M.
Seattle, WA
I purchased this project after finishing my Neutrogena Oil-Eliminating Astringent and I honestly love it! The scent of alcohol is not as strong, it almost has a light floral smell that I really enjoy. It has that nice tingle that comes with toners that makes you feel it’s working but definitely not too strong of a burn. Overall I would say it really works at removing oil and helps stop any pimples in its tracks. I have truly noticed a difference!
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
I want to give this a chance. I do use the exfoliating wash and after I apply this on with a dry face with a cotton ball. I don’t see my pores shrink, they look the same to me. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend using it. After 15 mins it does leave me oily (which I do not like) I would not purchase again, I’ll definitely get “alcohol free” next time! It also burns my face.
Bailey G.
Wrightwood, CA
Do you ladies actually notice a difference in pore size?
Ashley H.
Fairburn, GA
I have sensitive skin will this make my skin dry and red?
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
For those who have oily skin like me, would you girls recommend this?
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I'm looking for a product to help me reduce the look of my pores on my nose especially, but something that will also be good to my sensitive, acne-prone skin. Does this actually work in reducing the look of pores? And is it okay to use for easily irritated, pimple prone skin?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have dry and sensitive skin- will this work?