Neutrogena® Pore Refining Mask uploaded by Magdolin R.Neutrogena® Pore Refining Mask uploaded by Michelle C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Buy Neutrogena Masks Peels - Neutrogena Pore Refining Mask Oil FreeThis cooling, 5-minute, rinse-off gel mask is an intensive facial cleansing treatment that you can feel working. It visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin. Effective alpha and beta hydroxy formula gives you a softer, smoother skin that you can immediately see and feel.

Trè R.
Fairburn
The Pore Refining Mask worked real well for my skin. I used it mostly for a daily wash before school and before outings. The thing I liked most about the product was that it didn’t leave my face too dry or too oily Neutrogena® Pore Refining Mask
Elizabeth W.
Charlotte
I found that this product worked moderately well in refining my unfortunately large pores. My skin felt clean and taut, but not dry, after use. Packaging design is an attractive yet clinical look. Price is affordable and I’ll continue buying.
Mercédes M.
Lorain
I have tough skin to care for, my acne has always been really stubborn, and I’ve always had large pores. This mask is cooling, and does minimize my pores, and help control my acne. It’s not a cure-all, but it definitely helps!
Serena V.
I use this mask as a deep cleaning mask. Very reasonably priced and I love the feel of my skin after using. Normally try to use once every two weeks just because my skin is very sensitive and I don’t want to dry it out.
kyra y.
conmerce
This product has helped me a lot. I have small pores and this and made a hug impact on my skin. This is my first time using it and it works like a charm. It worked exactly how it said. I would recommend it to anyone with a lot of pores.
Joclyn G.
sheboygan
I llllllooooovvvveeee this face mask because it makes my face sooo soft. At night I wash my face with some soap then I put a whole bunch of lotion. The next morning i washed my face with this and I was amazed! I highly recommend this👌
Alex L.
Tempe, AZ
I think this is great. My skin tends to get a little worse in the Arizona heat and this does a great job of delivering a pore refining and cleansing feeling. I love that neutrogena is never overdrying for my skin either.
kacey m.
Jacksonville
When I hit puberty my skin got very oily and I had crazy acne. I tried countless cleansers and none of them quite cut through the oil like this one did. I’ve been using this product for almost ten years and will continue to do so.
Monica F.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I took a major liking to this pore mask as I feel like@my pores are a major flaw in my complexion.. like magic it seems my pores shrunk or to say the least were much less noticeable
Alexis H.
I am always a fan of masks but with extremely sensitive skin, I have yet to find a mask that doesn't make me breakout a few days later. It did the job and I did feel clean.
April B.
Conway, AR
I've never used a mask before. I love other neutrogena products and I'm trying to find something that won't make my skin look redder. Would anyone recommend? How does it leave your skin looking and feeling?