Neutrogena® Pore Refining Mask uploaded by Michelle C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Buy Neutrogena Masks Peels - Neutrogena Pore Refining Mask Oil FreeThis cooling, 5-minute, rinse-off gel mask is an intensive facial cleansing treatment that you can feel working. It visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin. Effective alpha and beta hydroxy formula gives you a softer, smoother skin that you can immediately see and feel.

Trè R.
Fairburn
The Pore Refining Mask worked real well for my skin. I used it mostly for a daily wash before school and before outings. The thing I liked most about the product was that it didn’t leave my face too dry or too oily Neutrogena® Pore Refining Mask
Tiffany c.
northridge
So this product was nice , it cleanses my skin well . I stopped using it because my face started to become irritated with it and I started to get red blemishes . I would not buy this product again. I started using a different product
lexi s.
Holtwood
This is my go to cleansing . I love the way this pore mask makes my face feel and look afterwards. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent to it either which is good to me because I'm really weird about smells. Definitely suggest trying this brand in general
Kaitlyn M.
Huron
It definitely refines my pores! I definitely would recommend! I use the product around 2 times a week and it really keeps my pores clean and healthy! It works amazing , but there is room for improvement!
Elizabeth W.
Charlotte
I found that this product worked moderately well in refining my unfortunately large pores. My skin felt clean and taut, but not dry, after use. Packaging design is an attractive yet clinical look. Price is affordable and I’ll continue buying.
Lucia O.
This really works! I saw results within 2weeks. I love it and will recommend and repurchase. Also I didn’t use daily, I did every other day. Results were great. Only downside sometimes my face felt more oily(I have combo skin).
Mercédes M.
Lorain
I have tough skin to care for, my acne has always been really stubborn, and I’ve always had large pores. This mask is cooling, and does minimize my pores, and help control my acne. It’s not a cure-all, but it definitely helps!
Serena V.
I use this mask as a deep cleaning mask. Very reasonably priced and I love the feel of my skin after using. Normally try to use once every two weeks just because my skin is very sensitive and I don’t want to dry it out.
kacey m.
Jacksonville
When I hit puberty my skin got very oily and I had crazy acne. I tried countless cleansers and none of them quite cut through the oil like this one did. I’ve been using this product for almost ten years and will continue to do so.
Alexis H.
I am always a fan of masks but with extremely sensitive skin, I have yet to find a mask that doesn't make me breakout a few days later. It did the job and I did feel clean.
April B.
Conway, AR
I've never used a mask before. I love other neutrogena products and I'm trying to find something that won't make my skin look redder. Would anyone recommend? How does it leave your skin looking and feeling?