BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

All you have to do to visibly reduce the look of large pores is wash your face. In fact, our dermatologist-tested cleanser with an alpha and beta formula is so effective that it refines the look of skin to be more even toned.

There are two ways it delivers results. First, gentle exfoliators sweep away dead surface skin and smooth over rough, uneven patches. Then, the cleanser with an alpha-hydroxy formula penetrates into pores to remove dirt, oil and makeup that can clog and enlarge pores.

You’ll discover that your skin looks smoother and more even toned.

• Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Soap-free
  • Clean-rinsing

How To Use :-

Directions:

• Use daily for best results.
  • Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with eyes.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.

Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Ingredients:-
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose, Glycolic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Salicylic Acid, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

• Does this really help/work? My pores are huge I have grea...1 Answers
  • Does it gradually make pores smaller? 7 Answers
  • I have visible pores and oily skin. What are your opinion...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser

Start your review of Neutrogena® Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My skin is pretty sensitive so I'm always hesitant over trying new skin brands but this worked great! Winter especially dries out my skin so I apply this at night and in the morning. It works wonders!" in 44 reviews
  • "i like to put it in a mini exfoliating pad to really get rid of the dirt on my face," in 1 review
  • "I switched cleansers for a few months and noticed my pores looking larger than normal and started using this again two weeks ago and my pores already look normal." in 1 review
  • "It is also very gentle so you can use it every day." in 1 review
  • "If you are using this because of pore size I would recommend trying the cleanser without the microbeads and then combining it with Olay's Pore Minimizing Scrub." in 1 review
jewelz p.
I tried this stuff a looong time ago thanks to Rice bunny (before she was the famous Michelle Phan) and I loved it! It helped tighten my pores and decrease the visibility of them so I decided to give it a shot again. I bought it and was excited to try that night. I was shocked at how well it still worked! I loved it! It continued to decrease the look of pores which is my main concern and it was very gentle. I just didn’t care much for the event but other than that it’s great!
Vivienne S.
Bellingham
So this parent works best as a Duo. There is also a pore refining toner that you could get. This absolutely met my expectations, I usually am a physical scrub girl. I need to feel the sugar, I need to fill the salt or whatever is being used in the cream. This is the first time I've tried a chemical exfoliant and I am sold and will never go back to anything else. It's less harsh on my skin I had less breakouts and less red patches.
Christy B.
Joplin
I use this product in the shower. I'm not fond of having a lot of products in the shower. So I definitely try to combine when I can. In addition this product also contains alpha & beta hydroxy acid. Which is important as I age. If I could only take one product on a trip, it would be this one. The only other thing I would have to bring would be a moisturizer. The price is definitely affordable. I would recommend it to anyone.
Catherine A.
I am actually using this right now because I was recommended it for a cleanser that is good and exfoliates gently. I like it. It has little beads in it, but not the plastic ones that are banned and killing ocean life. I think that's helping with the exfoliation. It's not drying and I think that so far I like it. I'm going to repurchase just because I don't want to exfoliate in a separate step.
Candice J.
anchorage
Gently exfoliates. No perfumes or scents, just smells clean. Doesnt leave face feeling dry. No burning. Typical cleanser, nothing special. Effectively quick cleanses makeup but I’ve used products that remove amazingly more makeup than you would think gets left behind. I’d like to follow up after using and show what additional makeup residue can be removed
Courtney M.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this to use in conjunction with the Pore Refining toner. It is a more creamy texture than gel but doesn’t really work up into a lather. Even in conjunction with the toner, and after three weeks of use, I haven’t noticed a reduction in pore size though which is why it lost a star. It’s more of just an exfoliating cleanser.
Alayna O.
Yorktown
This product definitely works. If you can’t really afford the more expensive stuff this is a go to. Nice deep cleanse and it exfoliates your skin. Just be careful using it a lot because you don’t want your skin too exfoliated
Taisha H.
Washington
This cleanser keep my skin looking and feeling smooth and poreless. It is gentle enough to use everyday. But strange enough to make a difference. It comes in a large container and a lasts for months.
Tiffany M.
Richlands, NC
If I'm using a drugstore brand cleanser, this is the one I reach for. The little beads that exfoliate gently get into all the pores and really get up all the buildup on my skin. It has a pleasant scent, doesn't burn, and doesn't have my skin feeling dried out afterwards.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
This is okay, it’s not the best. This is my very first purchase of an exfoliating mask (I just started on skin care products). It doesn’t do what it says. I honestly don’t feel my face exfoliating. I have been using this for a month to give it a try still. I’m definitely not purchasing again. On a pro side I would say it’s good for sensitive skin, doesn’t have a smell to it.
Jaionnie R.
Does it gradually make pores smaller?
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
does this really make your pores visibly smaller?
Marisabel k.
Calgary, AB
I have a very oily skin but sometimes when I use strong product they leave me a dry patch. do this product do that reaction?
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Disclaimer: I would love for whoever answers to this question answers 10000000% honestly from previously using this product****** Does this truly make you see a difference in your skin?
Dominique M.
Hempstead, NY
I recently bought all the pore refining products from neutrogena and I was wondering if people have noticed a lot of difference in their pores with these products! Tia