BY NEUTROGENA

New! Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Formula. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Won t overdry skin Pore Refining Daily Cleanser starts working on contact to shrink the look of pores and refine skin s tone and texture.  Week after week, it continually reduces the appearance of pores for skin that s clear and smooth.  This dermatologist-tested alpha and beta hydroxyl formula delivers visible results by sweeping away dead surface skin and smoothing over rough, uneven patches.  It penetrates deep into pores so they app. see more...

• Is this a good product for someone with sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • Does this cleanser actually reduce the size of your pores or just...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your eyes if you use it on your whole face?2 Answers
Neutrogena Pore Refining Daily Cleanser
  • "At first, I wasn't sure about the texture because it's very soft feeling, but it cleans off makeup very well and a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I like this cleanser for every day use. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend this!" in 1 review
  • "love using this product every morning as a cleanser." in 1 review
  • "This product works well for those who have Acne!" in 1 review
Valerie R.
Chickasha, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is amazing my skin has never felt as good as when I use this. This product is in my daily routine now! I have oily/combo skin and I use with a charcoal konjac sponge now and I can't even express how happy I am with this. It is a great amount of product for the price point and your skin feels refreshed, clean, and hydrated! This does have salicylic acid which surprised me! Even with oily skin you're supposed to use a moisturizer I recommend this cleanser and their moisturizer I use combo skin one!
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my all time favorite face wash. I love it! Sometimes I don't even remove my makeup. I just wash with this and it gets EVERYTHING. I have always been self conscious of my pores and I do feel like it has made them less noticeable. I have been using this face wash religiously for about 2 years now. I feel like it really keeps my skin very, very clear (I have maybe a "breakout" of 2-3 pimples a month). Highly recommend this product!
Jessica B.
Fountain Inn, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to daily cleanser. I use it in the morning when I get up as well as before bed along with the exfoliating cleanser. It is gentle but also helps to get off the stubborn makeup that my remover cannot get and also opens my pores up so that the exfoliating cleanser can get the rest of the dirt and grime out.
Rebecca M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is one of my go to cleansers! I have giant pores, and I do see a difference using this product. O have combination skin, and this does not make my face feel tight agree.
Nicole T.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way my skin feels after using this. I started using it as an alternative to exfoliating scrubs (I use this in the morning and a scrub at night) and I love how smooth and hydrating it feels.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
Great face cleanser. Love the scent. And packaging. It's affordable and a nice size. This is my first time using this. And I got this at Walmart. Skin care is cheaper there. I would recommend this for large pores. And oily skin. It's awesome. It defiantly shrinks your pores size after use. But I do notice after continued use it hasn't dramatically refined my pores size down. It's more noticeable AFTER right away use. But your skin is soft and the salicylic acid keeps it acne free and clear.
Heather W.
My favorite face wash ever! This stuff for me personally is a gift! It has made my pores less noticeable, my acne non existent, and my skin feels super soft after! I have bought this over 4 times and haven't found anything better! I used to find it at Target but they have discontinued it where I live! I now find it at Ulta and Walmart! Highly recommend giving this product a try!  Neutrogena Pore Refining Daily Cleanser My only downside to this product my skin feels a little dry after using it but nothing a little moisturizer won't solve!
Lauren x.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing at taking off makeup. I have a facial scrub brush with white bristles and it got stained over time from taking off my makeup and I would keep trying different soaps and this is the only one that would take all the makeup off! So imagine what it does for your skin. Only gave 4 stars because it states that it shrinks your pores and I haven't noticed a difference. But it has kept my face super clean! Would highly recommend if you wear tons of makeup or are prone to acne.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the product for a couple weeks now. It is so gentle, if you have the most sensitive skin you could use it. I have very bad dry spots on my face and haven't had problems with them at all since I switched to this cleanser. I have had a little bit more acne than before but I think it's just my face adjusting to the change. I love it though and hope it gets better because I love how my face feels after using this product!
Alexandrea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been a holy grail for me the past month. Its not too drying but also doesn't leave my already oily skin feeling like a greasy mess. Its helped me keep my acne at bay. I love it. The smell is very good to but may be strong for some. I like it though! Neutrogena Pore Refining Daily Cleanser
Nikki P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically use clean & clear pore refining face wash, but I feel as if I've been using it so long it's now ineffective. Is the Neutrogena cleanser worth the price? Can it be used as a daily face wash? And more importantly, does it even work?!
Susan M.
Birmingham, AL
Is this a good product for someone with sensitive skin?
Kim P.
Does this hurt your eyes if you use it on your whole face?
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work for dry skin?
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cleanser actually reduce the size of your pores or just make them look smaller? I have a ton of black heads and I feel as if I'm getting more as I get older. Trying to find a way to unclog my pores and keep them that way.