BY NEUTROGENA

New! Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Formula. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Won t overdry skin Pore Refining Daily Cleanser starts working on contact to shrink the look of pores and refine skin s tone and texture.  Week after week, it continually reduces the appearance of pores for skin that s clear and smooth.  This dermatologist-tested alpha and beta hydroxyl formula delivers visible results by sweeping away dead surface skin and smoothing over rough, uneven patches.  It penetrates deep into pores so they app. see more...

• Is this a good product for someone with sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • Does this cleanser actually reduce the size of your pores or just...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your eyes if you use it on your whole face?2 Answers
Neutrogena Pore Refining Daily Cleanser
  • "At first, I wasn't sure about the texture because it's very soft feeling, but it cleans off makeup very well and a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I like this cleanser for every day use. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend this!" in 1 review
  • "love using this product every morning as a cleanser." in 1 review
  • "This product works well for those who have Acne!" in 1 review
Amy E.
Amy E.
Framingham, MA
I'm happy with this product, am I in love maybe... Maybe not.

I purchased this at Walmart so y'all know I got a killer deal 😎 so price wise we good.

And my face definitely feels clean after using this product. But I have dry skin most of the year and I find that if I don't moisturize immediately after washing my face my skin feels tight and dry. Now don't worry folks I don't mean flaky Sahara desert dry. Just a little uncomfortable.

This face was is gentle on my skin but oooohhhh Lordy keep it away from your eyes! Because damn does it burn if it gets in them.

I have been consistently using this face wash every night for 2 months and my bottle is more then half filled as I find a little goes a long way. And my skin has had no MAJOR reactions (other then a little Ezra dry) no break outs, rashes, or discolorations.

I would defiantly buy again 😊
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Orland Park, IL
I bought this product hoping for smaller pores. I have not really noticed any difference on my face at all. I feel my pores look the same. When using is during the winter time it was over drying and made my skin flaking despite using face lotion. I have also used it during the summer when my face is more oily, the dryness was not as bad. I do like the smell and when using in summer my face does feel really clean.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I bought this because I ran out of my usual cleanser and it says it will minimize PORES! It cleans my face without stripping or over drying. I use it every night to get off makeup and the days worth of uck. It gives me a clean slate to apply my skin care.
I have been using this for over a month and sadly my pores are still the same size. I would repurchase and recommend just don't hope for smaller pores.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I absolutely love this cleanser because it does what it says. I used to have noticeable big pores on my cheek and nose area, but after using this for a while, the pores aren't even visible. I can no longer see my pores. This seems to have long-term effects because when I was on vacation and did not use it for a week, my pores seemed to stay vanished.
Christy F.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
If I use this on my skin every day,it gets very red and irritated. So,it is effective for me if I use it once a week. It is really too strong for my face. I won't buy this again. I don't recommend it unless your skin is oily and if you have acne. It is a little pricey,but you do get a lot of product because a little bit goes a vey long way!
Angela D.
Angela D.
I love this pier refining cleanser. I use it every day in the morning and when I shower. Smell is very nice and light and is very gentle and doesn't over dry my face. I use it daily with a pure refining moisturizing by neutrogena also. Def recommend giving it a try. I've been using it a month now and have noticed my pores looking smaller
Maria S.
Maria S.
San Jose, CA
This product keeps my skin feeling fresh everyday and does just what it needs to do to for me. it's not really getting rid of my acne but it keeps my skin clean which is ok for me. its a good product for the price its at and i do recommend this for people who don't have much acne i just use it to clean my face.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Herndon, VA
It's a really nice product since it doesn't over dry your skin. I had large pores specially on my nose but I see them almost gone. It's really effective you just have to use it regularly, The packing looks really nice. I think you need to use the whole line in order to see a really notable improvement.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The way that this stuff actually works is that it cleans out your pores, it doesn't actually shrink them. They do in fact look that way, since clean grease and dirt free pores are matte, which hides imperfections. I didn't break out and i have fairly sensitive skin so i do recommend. Deep cleaning.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product for the first time at target when I needed more facial cleanser. I decided to try this one because it looked cool and unique. After a few weeks, it actually made my pores look visibly smaller! I couldn't believe it!! I am definitely repurchasing this awesome cleanser.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically use clean & clear pore refining face wash, but I feel as if I've been using it so long it's now ineffective. Is the Neutrogena cleanser worth the price? Can it be used as a daily face wash? And more importantly, does it even work?!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work for dry skin?
Susan M.
Susan M.
Birmingham, AL
Is this a good product for someone with sensitive skin?
Kim P.
Kim P.
Does this hurt your eyes if you use it on your whole face?
Laura Maolli S.
Laura Maolli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have many pores I would like to know if it really helps to eliminate them or at least to diminish them?