BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask

Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask

Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask

Got this for Christmas, do you like it?
is it really works?[product:neutrogena-pink-grapefruit-acne-prone-skin-hydrogel-sheet-mask-1-ct] ?
[product:3-pack-neutrogena-pink-grapefruit-100-hydrogel-face-mask-acne-prone-skin-naturally-grapefruit-extract-single-use-ref] ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask!
Yatese T.
Hawthorne, CA
Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Yatese T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great morning mask because it makes your face feel refreshed and hydrated. The eye cover part was my favorite it helped with puffiness. It looks like it doesn’t cover my nose here but it does. I just kept getting up it does not stay on your face so don’t expect to put this on while you are leaning over. Smells yummy.
Elizabeth A.
Webster, TX
Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay so I don’t know if it’s just that it was my first time using a face mask or it was just THAT GOOD! Lmao. I loved this mask. It felt like a layer of creamy, moisturizing, awesomeness ingredient, thick yogurt was layered on my face. The smell was good too. I love grapefruit face items. I am amazed at this product. Why didn’t anyone introduce me to face masks? I found it on clearance for .29 & I’m just so glad I did. I found a diamond that was missing in my stash of goodies.
whitneyemmons C.
baytown , TX
Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by whitneyemmons C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this mask right after the clay mask in the same line. It looks absolutely ridiculous but it feels amazing. This jelly like sheet doesn't move and slide around like other jelly type mask do. The scent is very faint citrus..has major cooling effect I love the little eye flaps that you can use to cover the eyelids. This mask can be left on up to 30 minutes and I used all 30 min to enjoy the pamper! I dont have acne prone skin but picked these up on sale for $1.29 a piece. Oh this is also a 2 peice mask that I find easier to apply and fit your face.
Rhonda B.
Valparaiso, IN
Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Rhonda B.
Purchased at: CVS
Skin care Sunday’s are so much better with this Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask. With this new normal social distancing I can relax and treat my stress breakouts with the mask. The price was around 3 dollars and feels amazing if it’s put in the fridge. I don’t like how wet the mask is as you need to be in the bathroom over the sink putting it on. I love that it comes in 2 pieces and smells of a light grapefruit smell. The liquid does not run so off the mask as I was able to do some computer work while wearing the mask. I will definitely be returning to cvs to purchase more. I would definitely recommend adding this mask in your skin care routine if your acne prone.
Bretagne L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This mask smells and feels great! The liquid contents were causing the mask to slide down my face when standing up, so I suggest laying down for about 15-20 minutes. Since I hadn’t planned to remain still while waiting, I give this mask - 4 stars. It is separated into two sheets for the top and bottom of the face — I actually covered my nose (oily zone) which I do not recommended doing for breathing purposes.
Josmary V.
Williamsburg, VA
Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Josmary V.
I keep maybe 2-3 of these in my skincare fridge every week! I have acne prone skin. This mask make my face feels so good, so calm and next day? Friend, my face looks amazing, my acne scars look smaller (believe me). Price? 3$ in walgrees but if you are lucky you can find then in Walmart for 2.50$ is it amazing? You have to try this if you have acne prone skin. Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask
Alyssa G.
St Petersburg, FL
Love Neutrogena love grapefruit so obviously I love this! Definitely would recommend.
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
This is a great mask! I love Neutrogena’s line of grapefruit acne-fighting products, so I’m glad I decided to the mask as well.
Justice S.
Neutrogena® Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin 100% Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Justice S.
When this product dries it definitely feels like a rubber mask and you can feel every pull when your peeling off this mask. I got mine from ultabeauty.com.
Drilon E.
Pr Du Chien, WI
I think there are better products out there to help those with acne, like a retinoid or BHA product. It wasn't as effective as I imagined it but it is quite cheap and does provide a refreshing feeling to your skin. I would recommend it just for giving your skin a bit of a boost, but by no means should you think of this as a treatment stage.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather B.
Dagsboro, DE
il y a 3 ans
Chrysalis P. il y a 3 ans
I think it might, but it all depends how you face reacts to the the mask. Honestly best way to find out is to try it (I know that doesn't help haha).