BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Original Formula Soap 1.4 oz.

Janae D.
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
This is so good! one of my favs All time fav brand. It does not matter what product it is they have never let me down.
Valentina N.
Valentina N.
i love this soap, literally i use this to the bndy, face, everywhere, and leave my face and bodyso soft and clean
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Love love love. I have been using this soap as well as the unscented( I switch between the two) for years and Years. It cleans my face so well. It actually feels clean when I'm finished. With some other cleansers I feel like I need to go in a second round to wash again but not with this stuff. It's great. It does make.your skin feel a little dry afterwards so a good moisturizer is key after.
Nohemi C.
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
I liked this product but I noticed it made my skin especially dry during the winter. I have somewhat of dry skin so it didn't help with that and I hate the feeling of dry skin. My brother however who has somewhat a lot of acne and oily skin this product worked great for and is in his holy grail skin care products
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Celina, TX
I really like Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for removing LipSense at the end of the day or a color change. It works fabulously and quickly! I decided to give it a try for my face and it works well but after a week or so of using, it dries out my face too much. I still use it but not daily.
tammy singleton 6.
tammy singleton 6.
Crystal River, FL
i love neutrogena products and trust them all, each one specifically does what it says it will o, and sometimes more, i would like very much to be chosen for a review on a free neutrogena product testing!
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Las Vegas
this is the basic go to for taking off my makeup and still keeping my skin soft and not dry.  I love the clear feel and how it takes ALL my makeup off with one wash.  The smell is crisp and clean and the price is great.  It lasts a long time as well so its budget friendly
Rhonda N.
Rhonda N.
I love neutrogena soap.  This is the only soap that I have not had trouble with, when using it on my super sensitive skin.  It actually makes my skin feel better for using it!  It has always surprised me how this can be the only thing that my skin wont react to.  Wonderful product and will continue to purchase!
Seraphia S.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
I don't buy it in this amount of course. I remember I used to hate this soap as a teen but now I love it. It is exactly what I need. It doesn't dry my skin out, it gets my skin clean and is well balanced. It is gentle on my skin and is available at a good price and is very easy to find.
Tianna A.
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
This soap is absolute amazing! It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft. It's worth the price of a bar of soap because it helps clear up those blemishes no one likes! I buy it monthly because it last so long!!! I recommend it to anyone looking g for a good cleanser body soap!