BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Original Formula Soap 1.4 oz.

Nichole B.
Nuetragena has always been my go to skin care product! I always have a bar in my medicine cabinet. It’s eash to use, easy to store, and very effective at leaving your skin clean and fresh. I purchase mine at Walmart, and will always continue to purchase!
JBeaU C.
Ashburn, GA
It’s very drying on the skin, but it gets rid of dark spots on your face. Its harsh not ideal for people with sensitive skin. I’ve used it multiple times and get the same results. Haven’t bought it in a long time.
Kayla K.
Boaz, AL
This is the only face cleansing product I am able to use because of how sensitive my skin is. This is a great value deal. It is very gentle on my skin and works miracles. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good face cleanser.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Love love love. I have been using this soap as well as the unscented( I switch between the two) for years and Years. It cleans my face so well. It actually feels clean when I'm finished. With some other cleansers I feel like I need to go in a second round to wash again but not with this stuff. It's great. It does make.your skin feel a little dry afterwards so a good moisturizer is key after.
Emily M.
Providence
Recommend 10/10! This is one of the best facial washes I have ever used. It is gentle, very effective and cheap, the only down side is it leaves my face a little dry which goes away after a few minutes or my moisturizer.
Dalila A.
Orlando, FL
Cuando tengo un día largo y no quiero hacer mi rutina antes de dormir, este producto me ayuda mucho, me lavo la cara con esto y a dormir, pienso que hace muy bien el trabaja, huele bien, y deja tu rostro limpio.
Fabiola B.
Poway, CA
I've been using these bars since I was in middle school. They're my go to bar for everyday use and are my abortive during the summer times to keep my face fresh and hydrated. I usually purchase these at walmart and will definitely continue to use them!
Karena K.
I love how well this product cleans my skin. I purchased it at my local CVS, it's reasonable in price. It definitely met my expectations, I was very satisfied. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
I love these bars. They are by far the best thing I have used on my face. The price is super low and it works great! I always use this and will continue to use this. Amazing product!!
Amber R.
Mesa
I received a sample of this from a friend and was told to use it for taking off Lipsense. I fell in love with it and started using it for my entire face and now it's a staple.