BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cinthia L.
Elizabeth
It didn't work as well as I had hoped that it would. I bought it at a CVS or Walgreens, I'm not super sure but it's a bit harsh on the skin. I don't think I'd buy again.
Mikayla P.
This product does work, but I feel it's not as effective as other competitors. The price is good but it leaves my skin peeling for days after and if I want to apply makeup and just rolls off. Not a big!
Catrina G.
Have only ever tried this spot remover. But did not work well for my skin, does not help much with helping relive spots. Burns a little if you put even a tad bit too much. Also become very white an flakey
Lauryn W.
A great less expensive alternative to some higher end products. My problem with this is how slow it works. I will see results in maybe three days, but I have tried other products that show results in one.
Alexis P.
I'm really not impressed with this product. For a spot treatment it really doesn't do anything to my zits, they sometimes even appear bigger the next day after using it. I will not be buying this again.
This spotting thinks is okay not the greatest doesn't really help with the pimples not my expectations Ehh on effective and disappointing but yeah It's gentle though on your skin not harsh at all probably not buy it again just my opion
Jamie Rose S.
Both my sister and I use this when we have occasional breakouts, which seems to help out quite a bit. The packaging makes it easy to spot treat as the cap just flips open and you control how much product is dispensed. The formula is very thick and creamy, which is helpful because it stays on the area of concern. The only downside is that the ingredients can be a bit drying so if you're going to use this I suggest a daily moisturizer that is for acne prone skin and don't use the spot treatment daily.
Stephanie B.
Blackwood, NJ
I don't about other people. Because everyone is different when it comes to acne. But Neutrogena has always worked for my acne. This On-The-Spot acne cream works. For me, when I use this product, I see results in one week. It keeps my acne away and fights them away. But I have to remember to use it every night, because if I skip a few days, some acne will come back. I highly recommend this product to pre-teens with acne, because it seems to work faster on them.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the best acne treatments I have used. It works quicker then expected. I don't find it drying at all. I do have combination skin. By the end of the day with the recommended 3x a day, I do see my acne fading away. It does not take much either, Just a little tiny bit plopped on the pimple. Target has it for a great price $4 something i believe
Taegan S.
I have very dry skin and occasional acne (usually from hormones or poor eating choices.) I like using a spot treatment on top of my benzoyl peroxide treatment (not a spot treatment). The reason I use two treatments is that my all-over benzoyl peroxide treatment is not drying, but less intense. The Neutrogena On-The-Spot Treatment is drying, and has a texture that doesn't do super well under makeup, so I only use it on larger or more aggravated acne. I wish the texture was better, but it works well enough that I will buy it again and again until I find something that works as well without the weird texture.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.