BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mishael M.
This is a great product. I suffer with acne and it reduces my pimples overnight. I do have to keep using it to get rid of pimples and it doesn't get rid of them as fast as I'd like to but it works way better than other products and has less chemicals so it doesn't harm skin.
Amber Grace M.
Prosper, TX
I still get acne. I’m in my 30’s and I still get acne. The thing is that I’m in my 30’s! My skin is older. It’s drier. It’s irritated. Heck, I’m irritated. This stuff is great though. I use my usual facial routine and then use this sparingly on areas that need it. One tube lasts for months. When I see (or even feel) that I have a pimple coming on, I can lightly cover the area morning and at night without treating, and drying, my entire face.
Carina C.
Providence, RI
The product advertises that "Its special formula is effective in alleviating acne without unnecessary skin redness and irritation, thus breaking the cycle of acne instead of just temporarily fixing it. The long-lasting treatment continues to work for hours, giving your skin extended acne protection."

Previously, I used cleansers with anti-acne ingredients to treat my whole face. I wondered if I would get better results if I get spot treated my moderate acne. After cleansing my skin and drying it, I would apply this spot treatment once a day. I used it for about 2 months. I saw a slight improvement in my acne, but nothing that wowed me. I would say it was an okay product for me.  Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
I purchased this on a whim when I lost my other spot treatment. I have a weird face where I only get one pimple every week and it's always on my chin so my skincare regimen focuses more on removing scars than anything else. This spot treatment is perfect for those one time pimples. Generally the pimple will resolve in 24-48 hours and will not progress once I start putting this product on. The lack of progression really helps with not forming a scar!
Demiree M.
I really enjoy this. It works very nice and does do what it says as long as you apply this three times a day as direct. It is very gentle. I enjoyed this product very much and I would recommend it.
Samantha P.
This product works well with the fight against acne. The best thing about this product was that it prevented new zits from popping up. It also helps clear pimples very quickly
Heather P.
Clermont
Works well on small spot but hard to apply to whole face.  I also noticed that if I applied it to my whole face, I got very itchy buy applying to small patches worked fine
Talys H.
This works amazing! My pimples go away overnight! And I love it. It wasn't that pricey and I use it after I wash my face at night and it reduces my pimples almost overnight.
Emma J.
Evanston, IL
Makes my acne disappear almost overnight, even faster than proactive! However, it leaves the areas on my face super dry and flakey in the morning if I put it on at night.
Kira K.
Crown point
It didn't work for my skin at all... I bought it because I thought that it would help my acne because its supposed to be top brand and all. It was over priced. The stuff I bought from the dollar general for 2$ worked better.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.