BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Madelynn D.
This is a very good product! Takes some time to clear up acne but is definitely effective! I found this in my local drugstore! This is gentle but make sure to wash it off and will stain fabric if left on. Good price.
Brooke L.
Raeford
A classic. Def will get rid of the pimple overnight it’s a nice smell. Great reputation for a brand they can be found at Target Walmart anywhere really! I love this
Angel F.
Meh. It works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. It was cheap, so i guess you get the quality for what you paid for. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Very disappointed.
Mara E.
I use this product every time I get a breakout and it really really works! I can put this on and an hour or so later my breakout is nearly gone! This is good stuff.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love that it treats acne on the spot. To me it dried out my skin around my acne but it worked. I have used it several times. It is a good value for what it cost.
Sara W.
Kingman
This does a great job reducing the size of the zits and helps them heal quicker if you are going to an event and have a zit put this on it and it reduces the size enormously
Ellie B.
Great for small blackheads or anything that needs a good zap. I always use it either in the morning under my makeup or night before bed & always see good results!
Mercedes R.
Arlington, TX
This stuff works wonders if you apply it to a zit or pimple over night while you're sleeping. 9/10 times my pimples are reduced in size when I apply this product.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
It did not really work out for me. The Neutrogena On-the-Spot Maximum Strength Effectiveness Acne Treatment did not work at all. I used it as a spot treatment for my acne, but all it did was irritate my skin. I would use it as directed. I am someone who would always do things as directed. It just did not work for me. The acne I had was not severe at all and I thought that this would work for them, but they did not. I think a mask treatment would do better as a spot treatment than this on-the-spot treatment.
Mary Y.
Washington, DC
I liked the on the spot treatment however, I feel it was a little strong for my skin. With that being said, I do have sensitive skin so I do not blame the product.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.