BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Rachel T.
Arvada, CO
Pretty good product. Much better for my sensitive skin. The other products are usually too harsh for me to use. I was looking for something that will still do its job but doesn’t burn my skin. This works well!
Amanda D.
Carroll
My zits tend to stay in the same spots over and over so this was an OK. It helped them heal faster and didn't cause irritation. But it didn't keep them at bay or clear up completely
Katie C.
Love this acne lotion. I put it on a breakout over night and everything rises to the surface by the morning. It does sting a little but I feel like that's how you know it's working!
Jayna M.
This is a great and cheap little go to! Around *ahem* that time of month, i like to apply a thin layer overnight to my acne prone areas to keep the pimples away. Works like a charm!
Lydia B.
Newark, OH
this stuff truly works! i apply this and reapply throughout the day, and my pimples are nearly gone within a day or two. just be cautious if you have sensitive skin. this may burn.
Kaylee C.
Valdosta, GA
THIS PRODUCT SAVES MY LIFE ON THE DAILY. Any acne pop up that I have can be gone in a jif!! It's rather strong, but it's great if you have oily skin. I've used this since in came out and highly recommend it!
Adrianna P.
This product really is a life saver when I have 1 or 2 surprise pimples and I need a quick fix. It's a little drying for me when i use it but it never lasts more than a day and it really helps with my acne .
Lisa M.
This acne medicine works great, on the spot or for break outs or blemishes. A little product goes a long way, it can dry out skin, make sure moisturize. Product is worth the price
Molly C.
I used this because a dermatologist recommended it. I would say that it works pretty well and doesn't dry out your skin but I did not see amazing results. You have to use it regularly to notice a difference.
Lacey T.
Malcom, IA
Easy to apply. Don’t like the smell but other than that it works fantastic. I usually always have a stick in my purse and one at home. Not to bad of a price. Will continue to purchase.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.