BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
LaTayia A.
I usually only use this product when I'm having a breakout during my period but I use it whenever I feel a pimple coming. I put it on at night and it's usually gone by the morning.
Lacey T.
Malcom, IA
Easy to apply. Don’t like the smell but other than that it works fantastic. I usually always have a stick in my purse and one at home. Not to bad of a price. Will continue to purchase.
Sara R.
Fort polk, LA
One of the quickest products to help get rid of break outs and under the skin blemishes. You can use it all over to avoid break outs or as spot treatment. Very affordable as well.
Kat c.
To me i thought maybe user error this product was a hit and miss for me. Sometimes it would work sometimes it wouldn’t. I personally wouldn’t buy again i need something i would count on.
Rachel F.
Denton, TX
This product didn’t seem to help much with my acne but did successfully dry out ever part of my face it came in contact with. I needed to moisturize heavily while using this “treatment”.
Kaylee C.
Valdosta, GA
THIS PRODUCT SAVES MY LIFE ON THE DAILY. Any acne pop up that I have can be gone in a jif!! It's rather strong, but it's great if you have oily skin. I've used this since in came out and highly recommend it!
Chelsie I.
By far my favorite product by them! I even got my mom to start using this stuff, because it works just like magic! Not expensive, and doesn’t leave my skin dried out or oily which is nice! Works fast too!
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
I love this product. I use it every night before bed and by morning the blemish has dried up and is less red and puffy! I would highly recommend this to anyone with troubled skin!
Kristi M.
San Antonio, TX
My son uses this on a regular basis and it helps clear up his skin pretty quickly. This is a product we will continue to purchase for him. He likes how it doesn’t overly dry his skin. Gentle but effective.
Jenna J.
Peoria , AZ
This product did dry out any pimples I had . It was in nice packaging and It did meet my expectations for the price . It was in between gentle and harsh . I do recommend to anybody who struggles with acne
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.