BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikye W.
I this this product is ok I don't have that many dark spot but the ones I do have it works it's for a good value it did meet my expectations tho it made my spots I purchased it from Walmart it was affordable it could be improved but it still works great
Jo S.
Fort Worth
I love love looove this product it makes my pimples disappear within the day i honestly could not live without this product anymore i don’t normally break out but on the off days i do this product come to my rescue.
India D.
Madison
This is my favorite acne treatment product! I’ve been using it for years and it always helps with even the biggest spots. Also there’s no acid in it like other acne creams and that usually makes my skin break out. This stuff is great!
Jenna P.
Product worked for the first couple months I was using it but then my face became used to it and started acting up. You can get it at Walmart, Target and Kroger.
Katie I.
ponca city , OK
It helped sometimes, when I already had the blemish, and it would help it go down some, but not get rid of it completely. I would recommend it to people who do not have sensitive skin.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Once again, Neutrogena does it. With benzoyl peroxide as the acrive ingredient, it works amazing. I use this nightly on my problem areas, as I have acbe prone skin. Good formula, great price!
Jamie C.
Bangor, ME
This is a great product when you need a quick fix. It does the job of minimizing acne but I couldn’t use it long term. It is harsh and very drying to the skin and bleaches any fabric it might accidentally get on.
Abbey G.
This acne treatment is a miracle worker! It is my go to whenever I have acne. I apply it to my pimples after I take a shower and in the morning they are almost gone. I would definitely recommend this product!
Yazmin V.
Denver, CO
This works so well for me!!!! I love love this stuff so much! It works wonders for acne spot treatment. It helps reduce inflammation and eventually gets rid of the pimple! I love it!
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is just ok. I've had the same tube forever, perhaps it's expired and doesn't work anymore? I've found other high end brands that work so much better. My favorite is Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.