BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Adrianna P.
This product really is a life saver when I have 1 or 2 surprise pimples and I need a quick fix. It's a little drying for me when i use it but it never lasts more than a day and it really helps with my acne .
Rachel F.
Keller, TX
This product didn’t seem to help much with my acne but did successfully dry out ever part of my face it came in contact with. I needed to moisturize heavily while using this “treatment”.
Kelsey S.
Arlington, VA
This is a go to solution for a cluster of pimples that just arrived. Not sure it has immediate results and overuse can dry out your skin, but I always turn to it during a breakout
Kaylee C.
Mount Vernon, GA
THIS PRODUCT SAVES MY LIFE ON THE DAILY. Any acne pop up that I have can be gone in a jif!! It's rather strong, but it's great if you have oily skin. I've used this since in came out and highly recommend it!
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
I love this product. I use it every night before bed and by morning the blemish has dried up and is less red and puffy! I would highly recommend this to anyone with troubled skin!
Jenna J.
Phoenix
This product did dry out any pimples I had . It was in nice packaging and It did meet my expectations for the price . It was in between gentle and harsh . I do recommend to anybody who struggles with acne
Chelsie I.
By far my favorite product by them! I even got my mom to start using this stuff, because it works just like magic! Not expensive, and doesn’t leave my skin dried out or oily which is nice! Works fast too!
Courtney L.
This truly is a great product. It does what it says it does. There's not really much more I can say about it except that it really reduces pimples, almost immediately after use.
Ruby Z.
Austin, TX
It's the perfect dupe for the Mario badescu drying lotion. Except this one is much easier to wipe off and doesn't burn as much as its counter. The smell isn't as strong either.
Jaelyn O.
This is my go to acne medication/remedy. I bought it from my local Target. Although it may dry out the skin a bit, it does a wonderful job of reducing acne. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.