BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Manasi I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Well, it does reduce the acne size a bit. Does not completely dry the zit out. I still use it because it does not cause any other skin problems like over drying. Overall, a descent product for the price!
Jacqueline F.
Nothing in the entire world cares for my facial acne like this does if I put it on before bed it doesn't show up the next morning! I don't feel tingling or anything, it's a little pricey but it lasts forever!
Keflyn D.
This cured my acne right up when they appear. Helps when I know I have something important coming up that I need a clear face for. Works great but I don't use it all the time only when most needed.
Lyzelle M.
Puyallup, WA
LOVE THIS! Whenever I feel a pimple coming or have broken out a little, I put this on before bed or in the morning & it'll be gone in a day or two! This product works wonders for me and I would definitely buy again!
Alexa P.
I use this constantly. Whenever I pimple has formed I put this on after washing my face and before moisturizing. I think this product is very effective. It lasts a long time but when I run out I will repurchase
Lupita E.
Every night or every time i get acne this is my number one,Guys i do recommend this treatment apply t at night go to sleep and wake up with nothing but a beautiful skin!!
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
This product didn’t work for me at all, also it left a mark on my face,if you apply this on your pimples or acne it may turn that place dark, worst buy , won’t recommend this to everyone, never buy it again.
Nicole W.
Waverly
This product has been great for my acne. Lately, i have been noticing more acne popping up and decided to try this product. I've noticed a significant difference in the amount of acne i have now.
Jade S.
Boulder, CO
Not as quick as some other acne treatments I've applied; it takes a few days for this to get rid of a blemish. With that being said it almost never leaves me with a flaky patch of skin after use.
Katie E.
Anchorage
I bought this for my teenage son to use on his pimples. It works to clear pimples up in about 4 days. It does not however, help reduces the discoloration left behind by the blemish it clears up.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.