BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Lauren B.
Hendersonville
I use this product on my breakouts frequently. I only use them about once a day to avoid it drying my skin out. I make sure to moisturize afterwards because it definitely has a drying effect, but it does help when used for a few days.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Ok so this is the first acne treatment I’ve ever tried so I have nothing to compare it to so I’m pretty biased in saying I love it! It never dries my skin out and I use it three times a day on a break out. It doesn’t work miracles nor does it speed up the process like in an hour or something but I usually can get a deep cystic type zit to come to a head within three days! Which is amazing bc before it would take close to a week. Either way I’m sticking to this one.
Erin B.
Indianola, IL
I don't use a lot of acne medication because I have dry skin, but when I start to get break-outs, this is the treatment I use. It works really fast and doesn't dry out my skin. A little goes a long way, so while the tube may look small, it lasts a long time. If I'm proactive and use this as soon as I can feel a pimple trying to get out, this treatment will get rid of it before it ever gets a chance to surface. I sometimes will use it on areas of redness as well.
Cheyenne M.
Works great for an over the counter acne spot treatment! Easily available at any store like target. I found it effective and have purchased more in the past as well. I would recommend to others if they’re looking for a good product
Alyssa G.
I am a repeat user when it comes to the neutrogena on the spot acne treatment. It is a decent price and meets my expectations. I have found it to being the most effective product I’ve used in terms of clearing up my acne blemishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Danielle W.
Queen Creek, Arizona
This seems like a hit or miss for me. Sometimes it helps right away and sometimes it just dries the skin around the problem area and the pimple gets worse. I’m not a huge fan. There definitely room for improvement on this product.
Karla V.
So when using this product combined with other facial cleansers from this same brand my face cleared up. It is so nice to know that you don’t have to worry about a pimple being to prominent the next day because this product will help it diminish. You should really try it.
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
This provides the right amount of fight against pimples without over-drying your skin. It does take a couple of days to completely eradicate my pimples but I do trust to get it done! Neutral smell, easy application with a q-tip.
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely find this to be the best acne treatment for sudden breakouts, or hormonal acne. It works so quickly that I almost always get results overnight. It’s affordable at $7.99 - ish (depending on where you live)

Pro Tip: Apply a second or even third layer - the smooth, clear gel texture allows this product to be so spreadable - so there’s room to add extra layers - so you can get quicker results with a thick, strong barrier around those ‘problem’ areas.
Taylir L.
This product used to work for me before having kids but now that my hormones have changed it no longer works. The packaging and price point are fine but the product itself did not work for me. I have oily cystic acne prone skin.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.