BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Keflyn D.
This cured my acne right up when they appear. Helps when I know I have something important coming up that I need a clear face for. Works great but I don't use it all the time only when most needed.
Lyzelle M.
Puyallup, WA
LOVE THIS! Whenever I feel a pimple coming or have broken out a little, I put this on before bed or in the morning & it'll be gone in a day or two! This product works wonders for me and I would definitely buy again!
Alixx B.
I don't feel like this worked that well. I've used other products that have worked better. I liked the price and the packaging and that's about it. Wouldn't recommend to anyone and I won't buy again.
Nicole W.
Adrian, MI
This product was very drying for me. I typically love Neutrogena skin care products. Therefore, despite the fact that I will not try this product again, I will continue to use Neutrogena products.
Manasi I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Well, it does reduce the acne size a bit. Does not completely dry the zit out. I still use it because it does not cause any other skin problems like over drying. Overall, a descent product for the price!
Allaissa B.
I bought this at Target because my aunt recommended it to me. It works, but after a while my skin got used to it and stopped working. It's not the best of the best, I think other acne treatments are better like from Murad.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
This product didn’t work for me at all, also it left a mark on my face,if you apply this on your pimples or acne it may turn that place dark, worst buy , won’t recommend this to everyone, never buy it again.
Katie E.
Anchorage
I bought this for my teenage son to use on his pimples. It works to clear pimples up in about 4 days. It does not however, help reduces the discoloration left behind by the blemish it clears up.
Sara S.
this is my go to acne cream! I love that it’s benzoly peroxide instead of the other. the amount of product in the tube has lasted months. plus it’s easy to find in the grocery stores. I love it!
Jade S.
Boulder, CO
Not as quick as some other acne treatments I've applied; it takes a few days for this to get rid of a blemish. With that being said it almost never leaves me with a flaky patch of skin after use.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.