BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
I really like this on the spot acne treatment! This is the best acne treatment I have used so far for a quick fix. If I get an unexpected pimple, I apply this at night and it really helps! It reduces redness, dries out the area to get rid of extra oil, and shrinks the zit overnight! It's incredible. I love that I can use it on a concentrated area and that it makes a difference SO IMMEDIATELY. This is a great price and even though it is small, it lasts FOREVER, since you only use it in a small area.
Raina S.
This product is a product to get rid of acne so that it’s not there for long. I am not sure of the location that I bought it it’s a good value for the amount of product. This is very affective to help woht your skin. I would most likely buy it agin for myself .
Alicia C.
Midwest City
Loved this! It helped clear up my acne and worked better than some prescription ointments I had tried. It's a spot cream that you apply to the inflames area & you will notice a huge difference with your acne within a day!
Tanya R.
Dunbar, PA
I love this product. I put this on areas I am more likely to break out in the morning and at night, a long with a oil free salicylic acid moisturizer. I can say I really never break out unless I do forget to put those on!
taylor k.
Palm Coast, FL
Best spot treatment acne that I've used so far. Affordable and super effective on the skin. My skin cleared up real fast when I used it every night. The price is good and gets the job done.
wanni m.
This has helped lot my face! Love it Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne TreatmentCVS Pharmacy #i love it, it has meet my expectations Will definitely recommend. Love neutrogena!
Maria F.
Neutrogena has always amazed me by the quality of their products and this one is not the exception. It really works and it met my expectations because it is really effective. I recommend it
Melinda V.
Mayfield
Trust me. Back in the day when acne was at its worst i could have used this. But now that i have in my later years i know now that it is so perfrct for clearing my skin of disgusting acne.
Karly J.
Richfield
It really seemed to target the acne spots that I needed to get rid of but I did dry out my skin a lot. But then I used moisturizer that helped with that. So if this doesn’t bother you then this will be perfect for you!
Pa Nhia L.
My favorite pimple remover! Works amazing, definitely don’t let it sit around in your cabinets because the magic will disappear! Dries out your pimples, but I did receive some acne scars.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.