BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
Unfortunately, I was allergic to this particular spot treatment so that was a bummer. So I was not able to see if it actually worked for me. But I passed it on to a friend and it seemed to work for her.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
No el mejor para esos granos que aparecen de la nada y quieres quitar rápido. Personalmente, no me ayuda a disminuir el tamaño o la rojez de mi acné. Lo compre con alta expectativa pero no funciono como esperaba
Tiffany O.
I used this product in the past when I had problematic skin. You apply it straight to the area. It works great, I noticed a difference after the first use. However, I wasn't too thrilled about the smell of the product when it was first applied, after it dried, the smell was gone.
Madeline K.
This product acts a lot like clean and clear's acne spot treatment. It does get rid of acne spots, but it is very harsh on the skin. I would not recommend this product if you enjoy wearing makeup-it makes blending products very difficult.
Makenna S.
These clears up my pimples in hours! I will do this at night and in the morning! Right before I go to school and I see a pimple A about to come up I just put some on and when I get home, POOF! It's gone!
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
Decent product but I find the clean and clear acne treatments work better for my skin. I do like Neutrogena body clear body wash though. However I feel like their acne topical medic8nes lack in quality.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
A pretty good spot treatment. Nothing special for me but I use it occasionally and I don't see dramatic results but after plenty of use I see the spot go away. Decent price and not too harsh on the skin.
Jessica G.
Atmore, AL
This stuff is the only thing I have found that has really helped with my acne. It has a strong formula and I have sensitive skin so I can only apply it once a day. I highly recommend this product.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
I don't know if my skin has been desensitized to this product or not. It doesn't irritate my skin, but it also doesn't clear up my hormonal cystic acne. It isn't my favorite and I wouldn't recommend it.
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
This is one of the few 2.5% benzoyl peroxide treatments I could fine. This lower strength works just as well as higher percentage spot treatments without being as irritating. This is an excellent product.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.