BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jess S.
Sacramento , CA
It's super effective in clearing up my pimples. However it is drying but that's expected and I'm guessing that's why it's so effective! It's not harsh or irritating. I would continue to buy it again and again :)
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
This product was cheap and easy to use. It was easy on my skin and did not burn. However, it seemed like it had no effect at all. I did not notice a difference in the size of my blemishes. I ended up trying another product instead.
Ashley F.
huntington
I used to use this when I was in High School which was about 2 years ago. At first I loved it, then I found another produce that I liked better so I stopped using it. When I went back to it I realized it never really helped.
Jacqueline F.
Nothing in the entire world cares for my facial acne like this does if I put it on before bed it doesn't show up the next morning! I don't feel tingling or anything, it's a little pricey but it lasts forever!
Manasi I.
Inglewood, CA
Well, it does reduce the acne size a bit. Does not completely dry the zit out. I still use it because it does not cause any other skin problems like over drying. Overall, a descent product for the price!
Nicole W.
Adrian, MI
This product was very drying for me. I typically love Neutrogena skin care products. Therefore, despite the fact that I will not try this product again, I will continue to use Neutrogena products.
Lyzelle M.
Puyallup, WA
LOVE THIS! Whenever I feel a pimple coming or have broken out a little, I put this on before bed or in the morning & it'll be gone in a day or two! This product works wonders for me and I would definitely buy again!
Alixx B.
I don't feel like this worked that well. I've used other products that have worked better. I liked the price and the packaging and that's about it. Wouldn't recommend to anyone and I won't buy again.
Keflyn D.
This cured my acne right up when they appear. Helps when I know I have something important coming up that I need a clear face for. Works great but I don't use it all the time only when most needed.
Allaissa B.
I bought this at Target because my aunt recommended it to me. It works, but after a while my skin got used to it and stopped working. It's not the best of the best, I think other acne treatments are better like from Murad.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.