BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Litcy P.
Bothell
I used this one time and I thought it would have worked but it didn't it made my face completely break out it was horrible. I will never buy this product again. It made my face super dry and I would not recommend it.
Lauren M.
Austin, TX
i've used this product for years and it helps get the problem area gone fast. it may take a couple of days but it works wonders for the price. any teen who has the occasional acne flare up should use this product
Mariah V.
I keep this small bottle on my nightstand for quick use. If I notice any acne that has popped up during the day then I put this on it before bed and wash it off in the morning. About 90% of the time it helps.
Stephanie L.
Pelzer, SC
Love love love this stuff! If I get a break out on my face and I put it on overnight, I can notice a huge difference in my spot the next day. You can buy from Walgreens or Walgreens or any store of that kind.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I never noticed huge results with this acne cream. I do love the washes and cleansers but was not overwhelmed with this product. It just was not strong enough for what I needed but it might work well for someone with mild acne.
Olivia F.
Golden Valley
I don't feel as though this product really did the job I needed it to. I put it on after my other face products and in the morning my acne was actually worse/ if you have sensitive skin do not buy this product
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This a great product for those irritating pimples or zits that appear over night. It was gentle on my face and I have sensitive skin. I bought mine at Walmart. The packaging was great and caught my eye. I recommend this to those who may get zits over night and want them to go away quickly
Deborah W.
Exeter
Love this stuff! It takes care of the acne almost overnight. I have dry skin, so it does make it peel around it a bit, but I’d rather deal with that, than acne. Not that expensive and definitely worth a try.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
I love this product for overnight relief for inflammation on a large pimple. I do not use this product all the time, only sporadically as needed on blemishes. It is so great to keep on hand, and I recommend everyone keeps him in their drawer.
Brittany H.
My favorite spot treatment! I use this whenever I feel a problem area coming. Very effective at drying out and diminishing the spot. Super effective for the price, not at all expensive! Definitely recommend.
Do they last and work great
Britney X.
Saint Paul, MN
Does this work on all types of skin?
Christina S.
How well does this really work? I get pimples on my chin all the time and I need to find a product to get rid the of them asap, could this help me?
Maria H.
Zamora Michoacan
Serves to remove acne blemishes?
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Does this work ? Does it remove the pimple overnight or by the next day ? Does it irritate the skin ?