BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Miranda L.
La Vergne, TN
I actually have this and let me say it works so well !! Like its lasted me a long time but sadly im running out and idk where I even bought it but I am so in love with this product
Hannah P.
Indianapolis, IN
THIS WORKS SO WELL!! I normally try to stay away from drug store acne products, but this one actually works. For a cheaper price than derm prescribed products, you can get something that works just as well. I love it! 130% recommend this to anyone of any skin type.
Julie V.
Pearland, TX
I've been using this product for a few months now and I can't say it consistently helps my acne. I don't break out too often, but when I put some of this spot treatment on whenever I do and the results are 50/50.
Lauren M.
Austin, TX
i've used this product for years and it helps get the problem area gone fast. it may take a couple of days but it works wonders for the price. any teen who has the occasional acne flare up should use this product
Melinda R.
Gentry
My daughter used this product for several months and it really did help with new pimples. She would put it on at the first sign and they would be gone before they got very big. I would recommend this to anyone with a teen who gets mild break outs.
Maya R.
Nashville, TN
I've been using the Neutrogena On-The-Spot treatment for years. I have very clear skin, so I have a breakout, it's very noticeable. I use this gel directly on the zit and it makes it noticeably better over night.
Daniela F.
pinellas park
I could see this start to work, I normally put it and leave it on overnight. I bought it at Walmart and it was around $8 wasn't much at all, and I only break out during the time of the month and I would recommend
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
Love this stuff to treat pimples I feel are coming in. I leave it on overnight and after a few days pimple either disappears or has decreased in size. Awesome spot treatment with no strong smell or weird residue.
Litcy P.
Bothell
I used this one time and I thought it would have worked but it didn't it made my face completely break out it was horrible. I will never buy this product again. It made my face super dry and I would not recommend it.
Gillian P.
THIS THING IS A LIFE SAVER!!! Almost immediately reduces the redness and visibility of acne and is so quiet and easy! Perfect for random flare ups and zits. Can’t live without it!
Are you supposed to sleep with this product on?
Himali B.
New York
Hi, is this product good for combination sensitive skin. Does it dries up your skin?
Courtney A.
Bronx, NY
Is this long lasting or does it stop working after a while like most acne medication? I have very oily skin and as of lately I've been fighting with acne on my left jaw area that seems to not go wawy no matter what I use
Maria H.
Zamora Michoacan
Serves to remove acne blemishes?
Lauren J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have been struggling with breakouts on my chin for years. Does anyone have a go-to acne treatment that is affordable and won’t dry out your skin?

Amazon