BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Miranda L.
La Vergne, TN
I actually have this and let me say it works so well !! Like its lasted me a long time but sadly im running out and idk where I even bought it but I am so in love with this product
Litcy P.
Bothell
I used this one time and I thought it would have worked but it didn't it made my face completely break out it was horrible. I will never buy this product again. It made my face super dry and I would not recommend it.
Mica T.
San Bruno, CA
Worked when I was in highschool. Made my pimples go away the next day but when I got older it didn’t do anything for my skin. It made my pimple darker and made my skin dry. It was too harsh. My skin got real sensitive
Julie V.
Pearland, TX
I've been using this product for a few months now and I can't say it consistently helps my acne. I don't break out too often, but when I put some of this spot treatment on whenever I do and the results are 50/50.
Jacob G.
Florence
Works well for cystic acne! Affordable! One must be careful because it can be too over drying depending on how much is used and how long it sits without rubbing it in. Gets the job done and can be found anywhere!
Mariah V.
I keep this small bottle on my nightstand for quick use. If I notice any acne that has popped up during the day then I put this on it before bed and wash it off in the morning. About 90% of the time it helps.
Olivia F.
Golden Valley
I don't feel as though this product really did the job I needed it to. I put it on after my other face products and in the morning my acne was actually worse/ if you have sensitive skin do not buy this product
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This a great product for those irritating pimples or zits that appear over night. It was gentle on my face and I have sensitive skin. I bought mine at Walmart. The packaging was great and caught my eye. I recommend this to those who may get zits over night and want them to go away quickly
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I never noticed huge results with this acne cream. I do love the washes and cleansers but was not overwhelmed with this product. It just was not strong enough for what I needed but it might work well for someone with mild acne.
Stephanie L.
Pelzer , SC
Love love love this stuff! If I get a break out on my face and I put it on overnight, I can notice a huge difference in my spot the next day. You can buy from Walgreens or Walgreens or any store of that kind.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.