BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
This item is a staple in my skin care drawer. It is effective in fighting acne quickly. It dries up problem areas without over-drying. The packaging is also small enough so that it's easy and convenient to travel with.
Xylene R.
Reading, PA
This is one of the few products that actually help control my acne. I use this when I have a couple causal pimples, I just rub it on and leave it over night. It’s much better the next day. Lighter.
Sierra B.
eau claire
I absolutely LOVE this product. Works really well on attacking the acne over night and making the blemishes smaller & less red. They’re also less painful the next morning! Super great product, definitely buy it again!!
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
I'm not sure if this stuff actually works, but it does seem to! I put this on my spit pimple whenever I remember and it works like a charm! Typically in a few days it's gone. It's a great price and you can find it anywhere
Amanda D.
Kingston, TN
Apply this at night and your acne will go away. The next morning though make sure you clean your face or it will look like you have dried toothpaste on your face.
Lea F.
New Castle, PA
If you have sensitive but acne prone skin, this is the best spot treatment. It’s really gentle but also seriously works wonders on acne. I put it on at night and my breakouts are significantly reduced in the morning
Marge A.
Does its job of drying up the effected area but made by whole face dry up. Took me two weeks to get my face back to normal. I also have very sensitive skin though. Would recommend it with caution. Small packaging.
Michaela M.
This stuff is life for me! ❤❤❤️️️It will kill small zits overnight and cystic ones in 3-5 days. No lie! This product is easy to find and is ALWAYS a good value. Thanks Neutrogena! Please, don't ever stop making th
Renee L.
Saint Henry, OH
I love this product!!! It helps me take care of problem zits. It seems to quickly take care of the zit while not drying out all the skin around it which is amazing. It is very inexpensive and found almost anywhere.
Lucy W.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is my saving grace! It clears up pimples overnight and is available at grocery stores and drugstores. It's inexpensive and works like a charm. It comes with me everywhere! Will definitely purchase again.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.