BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Megan C.
Rockville, MD
This spot acne treatment is really great. I really like how is doesn’t totally dry out my skin. It leaves a really great base for makeup instead of being oily or flaky. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
This is probably the best acne spot treatment I've ever tried. Its natural ingredients really help to deeply cleanse the inflammation and leaves my skin clear within a couple days of use. Highly effective and worth the money.
Brandy M.
This works great for the occasional bump. I rarely get acne, but when I do I put a dab on and it is gone within a day or two. It doesn't smell bad like some of the other brands either! I highly recommend this product!
Jassie S.
Cleaned up my acne within a week I saw differences and it was s great expirence it did dry the rest of my face out like I would put it on one spot and then my while face would dry out way better products then this one
Katie M.
Columbus, OH
Not great, even just for occasional spot treatment. obviously not as effective as a prescription topical treatment. I've found better results just using a prescription preventative rather than using OTC spot treatments. This doesn't seem to do much of anything for me, might as well go old school and dab the spot with toothpaste.
Danielle C.
This stuff works wonder on my skin it drys out the pimples and it lasts forever it was the most effective acne product I have ever tried and I can buy it at most drugstores I would buy this again.
Brianna M.
I love this product so much, in weeks my skin was looking so pretty and good. I applied it every morning, afternoon and also at night before I go to bed. It really work on vanishing my acne scars and I see a difference from were I started to wear I am now.
Sierra B.
eau claire
I absolutely LOVE this product. Works really well on attacking the acne over night and making the blemishes smaller & less red. They’re also less painful the next morning! Super great product, definitely buy it again!!
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
This item is a staple in my skin care drawer. It is effective in fighting acne quickly. It dries up problem areas without over-drying. The packaging is also small enough so that it's easy and convenient to travel with.
Lea F.
New Castle, PA
If you have sensitive but acne prone skin, this is the best spot treatment. It’s really gentle but also seriously works wonders on acne. I put it on at night and my breakouts are significantly reduced in the morning
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.