BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiara W.
I wouldn’t say this was effective at all. It was around $5 but I don’t think it’s worth it. I bought it and used it for two weeks with no improvement. I even stop rubbing the formula in on my skin and let it sit on top of pimples and saw no results.
Jocelin s.
The First time I tried this product I thought it was working and helping my skin but over time it wasn't working and it seemed that my acne was getting a little worse .
Stormie M.
Chehalis
It actually worked very well! The acne left (eventually), and no weird smells or feelings left behind. My only critique is that I have had acne products work a little faster in the past, although the acne came back faster with those brands.
Katelyn F.
Ever since I became pregnant, acne was a big issue. I would constantly break out around my chin and nothing would take it away. My doctor recommended this to me and it did wonders! It helped clear my chin area. Would recommend.
Ashlyn B.
Cohutta, GA
This product works very well when I have a few bumps that are being stubborn! I can put this on and within the next day it looks as though the bump is starting to go away. It works well with the stress cleanser that they have.
Ruthchamar J.
My acne acts up a lot therefore this soap did not get rid of dark spots and pimples. However when I use I am less likely to get pimples. Whenever I use scented soap to was my face I get pimples, with this however no pimples form
Kaylee B.
Forest , VA
Perfect for a a pinned point acne treatment! It works fast to minimize redness and decrease the size of acne. It does take a few applications to produce desired effects. I would recommend using a moisturizer after using this product because it can dry your skin out.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
This stuff is a must have!! It saves me all the time. Very effective and so easy to use. It exceeded my expectations. Just put it on before bed and in the morning I see major improvements. I can't think of anything to change.
Lindsey S.
Louisville, KY
I have not used this in the past 12 months but I have used it many times before. I have pretty clear skin for the most part but when I do have something appear I have used this product. It can burn for a minute but it's not unbearable. It really helped clear my skin when needed
kennedi s.
Tatum
This is a very good acne treatment. It’s not over night or anything but if you use it for a while (a week) your acne will start to go away! It’s not pricey at all and it last a long time! I’d totally recommend to my friends.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.