BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jocelin s.
The First time I tried this product I thought it was working and helping my skin but over time it wasn't working and it seemed that my acne was getting a little worse .
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
This is really good it actually helps it dries out the spot so it is going to make that spot very flaky if your trying to put makeup on it the next day its not going to go away in one day but it will help in the size I recommend putting it at night and sleeping in it
Temi K.
My favorite spot treatment. Originally when I bought it I was looking for another product, but I decided to use it. THIS PRODUCT HASNT FAILED ME SINCE. Usually acne spot treatments don't work for me, but this one definitely did.
Katelyn F.
Ever since I became pregnant, acne was a big issue. I would constantly break out around my chin and nothing would take it away. My doctor recommended this to me and it did wonders! It helped clear my chin area. Would recommend.
Stormie M.
Chehalis
It actually worked very well! The acne left (eventually), and no weird smells or feelings left behind. My only critique is that I have had acne products work a little faster in the past, although the acne came back faster with those brands.
keren a.
crowley la
This on the spot treatment is amazing . I love it because it stop acne from growing big when you feel it coming. All you have to do is apply a little to that area and it makes it stop growing and disappear. I highly recommend it.
Tiara W.
I wouldn’t say this was effective at all. It was around $5 but I don’t think it’s worth it. I bought it and used it for two weeks with no improvement. I even stop rubbing the formula in on my skin and let it sit on top of pimples and saw no results.
Dani K.
Carson City, NV
The best! I use this whenever I have a pimple or zit and apply a lot at night and in morning. It does dry out the skin so try not to use too much but it’s an easy fix with a good moisturizer. It helps get rid of it so much faster and make it appear smaller and less red
Linda N.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This stuff is a lifesaver!! I started using it 2 months ago. Im almost 28 years old and still plagued with acne. I personally feel its the best over the counter acne product you can get, along with the wash from the same line.
Ruthchamar J.
My acne acts up a lot therefore this soap did not get rid of dark spots and pimples. However when I use I am less likely to get pimples. Whenever I use scented soap to was my face I get pimples, with this however no pimples form
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.