BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Been using this for years. I use this when I don't use the Mario badesque frying lotion since this one isn't as drying. It works amazingly and keeps my skin clear! I absolutely am in love with this product and will always repurchase!
Erica H.
Richmond, VA
I love this product. This is perfect for ppl with little troubled acne areas. I apply it to the pimple twice a day and you Xander a difference after the second day.  Very gentle does not dry my face out either. I would recommend it.
Kristi H.
Apple Valley
I have this on hand for emergencies but it’s very drying. I can’t say if it really helps heal blemishes quicker, but it does leave me with a dry spot on my face that is sometimes more difficult to cover with makeup than a blemish.
Amanda S.
Woodville , AL
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment is an okay product. I'm not sure if this product helped my blemishes or not that's why it only has two stars. It is an affordable product but I'm not certain I'll purchase it again.
laila m.
bryan, TX
i’ve use it on the places i have pimples. i put it on at night and wake up and my pimples go down i like it i will buy it again. in fact i just bought a new one a few days ago . good packaging. i bought it at walmart great price.
Aimee J.
I have been using this product ever since i went through puberty and it was a LIFESAVER. I didn't have bad acne for years. My skin looked porcelain. then they changed the formula and now it doesn't work for me anymore. i'm pissed
SARIN C.
Granada Hills, CA
This one's kind of iffy. I'm a first time user with this specific product. It wasn't immediately effective, but I saw a reduction in my pimple the next morning. It doesn't burn or anything, and I was afraid it would. I would
Sarah L.
Nettleton
This does indeed help dry the pimple coming up, but it doesn't not actually clear the pimple up completely like I had expected. I bought mine from ultra. I was a first time user. I would buy again because it does help a good bit.
mika a.
I use this spot treatment on my mild acne spots. I tend to get acne that hurt and I can't get rid of them! I guess this spot treatment is okay. It's definitely not a miracle but it can get the job done if you use it frequently.
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
This is really good it actually helps it dries out the spot so it is going to make that spot very flaky if your trying to put makeup on it the next day its not going to go away in one day but it will help in the size I recommend putting it at night and sleeping in it
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.