BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
If you're looking for an amazing spot treatment you've got to try this! You can find it at any local drugstore for a cheap price! The packaging is nice for traveling too! I've noticed in the morning when i wake up after using it my pimples are either gone or extremely smaller!
Brittany F.
On The Spot acne treatment is my go to! It is very affordable and the fact that it can be found at any local drugstore is even better. I use it after washing my face every night and can see a huge difference on my larger pimples in the morning!
Victoria O.
Fresno, CA
I do love this product when ever I have a pimple that appears. It's not pricey at all fairly cheap. I like to by them at target cuz I always know where they at . I would buy them again if I didn't love my other acne treatments better.
Lisbeth R.
Atlanta
I wish it had a higher salicylic acid percentage. I once got it from Walmart. It’s in a decent size tub, easy to get product out. Unfortunately it did not work for me. Honestly my acne never did well with this brand. Why? Beats me.
Jhascia G.
I took a solve my acne quiz. And I got matched for this and also the Pink Grapefruit Acne Wash. I've been using it for 2 months and my acne has cleared up tremendously. I still use it for breakouts and they clear up. And you can find it at your local CVS or Walgreens.
Kaliyah K.
I works so good! You have to have a routine with it. I am a respect user with this. It is very effective. If you have bad acne you have to have a routine but if you have just small little ones you'll only need to use a little bit and not so often. It isn't pricey it's worth what you pay and I would buy this product again.
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
I tried this and I didn't hate it, but I hate how it leaves a little patch where you put it on and I have to use an exfoliating cleanser to help get rid of it in the morning so I only use It at night or else it looks like a dry patch
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
This product is perfect for breakouts. When I see a pimple on my face all I need is a small dot of the this cream and within hours it's smaller and less red. It comes in a small tube but the cream lasts awhile for what it's used for.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
Although this product does work, it leaves a residue and white streaks on my face. Effective, but you must use very very sparingly so that your skin doesn't dry out. It is relatively inexpensive, and lasts quite a long time. I will purchase again, but definitely use with caution.
 Marissa C.
After so many disappointing prescriptions from the dermatologist that left me with flaky and dry skin, I tried this product and it worked even better. I apply just to the areas of my skin that have breakouts (obviously like a "spot") and it helps to clear the pimple within a day or two! Will keep using over other products!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.