BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma Kate C.
Lexington, KY
I love this stuff! It dries up my acne in a couple days without over-drying or irritating the area. Not greasy or sticky, odor-free, and doesn't stain my pillows (which is a major plus!) Also great for problem areas as well as individual spots.
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
When using this product on my sensitive skin, I noticed a bunch of redness on my skin. My skin also began to itch where I would apply the product. Although I did notice the results promised, I will not be using this product due to irritation.
Annie S.
Kansas City
This cream has been a go to for me for at least ten years. There are many options out there, but this has always been a tried and true choice. It dries up larger pimples and clears up other blemishes more quickly than anything else I’ve tried.
Lydia W.
Glenville, NY
I have dry skin, so I was a little worried that this might dry me out even more. Thankfully, it did not! My usual breakout zone - my chin - has been completely clear since I started using it. If you have sensitive skin, do proceed with caution, but I think it's definitely worth a shot!
Laleska F.
This isn’t the best acne treatment but it’s helpful, it helped a lot with my acne but the texture is horrible. Its really harsh. I didn’t met my expectations of this product. I wouldn’t buy it again
gaochee l.
Oshkosh, WI
I tend to get pimples here and there, but the one did go away but not as completely as other brands in the past. This brand does a good job with skin care but it made my pimple super dry the next day and it wasn't overall too statisfying. I'd say this would be best for oily skin people.
Walii R.
This is one moody product. Some days it'll work great, and others it just won't do a thing. I do use it for spot treatments and I've gotten very mixed results. But I still recommend this product. It's super cheap and it does do the do eventually.
Saharatu A.
I love this acne treatment. It actually works well and stops your acne from getting worse than it already is . It has a really nice packaging for a really good and affordable price. I bought this like 10 times and I would definitely buy it again.
Julie J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ve used this on the zits that pop up randomly on both my face and my upper back. I really can’t tell if it helps or not but I keep using it anyway in the hopes that it does.
Eboni C.
Fairburn, GA
I love using Neutrogena products, but this would probably be my least favorite. Maybe I never used it quick enough, but it did nothing but dry the area. The pimple went through its normal stages perhaps a bit quicker, but not something I'd buy again
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.