BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nathan U.
This is one of the best spot treatments that I have ever used. I switched from a different spot treatment brand to the Neutrogena brand and I saw immediate results. I purchased mine at Walmart and so for it is the cheapest place to buy it. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend and anyone else who is struggling with acne.
Joanna D.
It dries your face if you use it excessively but not a lot. Despite that small part I actually really liked it it's my one and only favorite acne cream to use on the spot. It eliminates the pimples quickly and by the next day it's smaller or gone.
Gisselle L.
Siler City
It’s good for a drugstore spot treatment but it’s not one of the best. It might help with a pimple here and there but it’s nothing to a full acne prone skin face. I wouldn’t repurchase and if you got cystic acne then also probably wouldn’t recommend
Kylie S.
Omg love love love!!! Great spot treatment. Definitely met my expectations. Great value and definitely affordable. I will continue to purchase this product and definitely recommend it. It is kind of harsh if you have super dry skin. But i love it.
Rachel N.
Milledgeville, GA
My husband uses this product to put on whiteheads. Twelve hours after putting the ointment on, the zit is almost gone. Be careful though! It has stained spots on our grey bathroom towels. I would use a white towel to wash your face off after using.
Erika C.
Carson, CA
Okay this stuff is bomb. I suffer of cystic acne and if I get a zit that night and put it on it goes away in instant. For a drug store product, I’m very impressed on how it far it goes with my skin. This is a holy grail. For the price? It’s amazing!
Rachel E.
I've used this product for years, and it works very well. Whenever I have a breakout, I put this on and it clears overnight. Easy to use and very inexpensive for how effective this product is. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has acne.
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
This has always been my go-to zit zapper! I keep a couple tubes in my house and ALWAYS have one when traveling. I find that it works fast, and dries up the zit. No complaints, except yes, it does stain pillows (as do all benzoyl peroxide products)
Lexine H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
If you have a zit or pimple, look no further! This formula will zap away any imperfection you may find on your skin overnight. Rite aid saved my skin the night I felt hopeless to never removing the zit that appears on my skin every couple months.
Lexi M.
I've been using this product for about 12 years! Diminishes acne on the spot. I apply it several times a day to pimples and they seem to disappear really quick. Wears well under makeup, and safe to leave on overnight. Medicated type smell to it.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.