BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
member-5a5a1
Like the small packaging, great to just slip in my little make up bag for school or work. Haven’t seen amazing results on my most stubborn acne but have seen good results on the one or two pimples I get during that time of month. Have used it in the summer when my face sweats and I break out a little more than usual and haven’t seen much of a difference but I am definitely going to keep trying!
Sara S.
Birmingham
Wish this came in a bigger size. It’s a great product for spot treating but a bit too drying for use all over the face as a preventative (which is how i prefer to use BP). I have been using this for years and probably will continue to do so.
Allie W.
I purchased this product today and I am already noticing a difference in the redness and inflammation of my pimples i applied it to. I just had to review this bc of how fast it’s already working, I will review again after a week or two of have.
Banu N.
Easton, PA
I love this treatment for those pesky few zits that pop up during "that time of the month". As soon as I see or feel one coming, i use this spot treatment religiously and Neutrogena always nips it in the bud! If I don't use it, it can get ugly...so I know it works for me each time!
Courtney M.
Muncie, IN
I like using this product because it is inexpensive and does the same job as the prescription acne medications. I recommend this to anyone that does not want to pay a lot for acne treatment or does not have time to see the dermatologist!
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
As long as you use a white towel and pillowcase while including this product in your skincare regimen I can’t recommend this enough. I’ve been using it for years and it helped clear up my cystic awful skin. Smooth and clear these days!
Erin G.
Collegeville , PA
Great benzoyl peroxide based spot treatment. As a tip: mix a little of this with an over the counter hydrocortisone ointment and apply to pimples that have just been picked at/popped. It will help eliminate redness and promote healing!
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Ok so this is the first acne treatment I’ve ever tried so I have nothing to compare it to so I’m pretty biased in saying I love it! It never dries my skin out and I use it three times a day on a break out. It doesn’t work miracles nor does it speed up the process like in an hour or something but I usually can get a deep cystic type zit to come to a head within three days! Which is amazing bc before it would take close to a week. Either way I’m sticking to this one.
Erin B.
Indianola, IL
I don't use a lot of acne medication because I have dry skin, but when I start to get break-outs, this is the treatment I use. It works really fast and doesn't dry out my skin. A little goes a long way, so while the tube may look small, it lasts a long time. If I'm proactive and use this as soon as I can feel a pimple trying to get out, this treatment will get rid of it before it ever gets a chance to surface. I sometimes will use it on areas of redness as well.
Xtiane R.
I have a sensitive and oily skin. I am very prone to acne. Once I have breakouts, only one product I go to and this is the Neutrogena. I use their cleansers and this powerful acne treatment. I just put a tiny amount of the cream on the acne at night. Leave it til morning then the acne dries out. This is just so effective for me.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.