BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
This is amazing i feel like it just take the pimple away in minutes i just am in love with this company and there skin products and i love that i can get them at walmart it make life’s 10 times easier. I can get everything i love there and for such low prices
Kinnison L.
Hurricane
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have had acne since I was a teenage, now at age 25 its a bit more embarassing. The kind of acne i have is cystic so if i have a breakout it last for a while. This product reduces breakouts and helps heal the ones that i have at the time. Hands down would order this again.
Amy N.
Covina
I think it wasn’t really good but I’d did clear up my redness but I recommend using it maybe 30 min or an hour before you go out because if one layer doesn’t work you can add another cause usually I need 1-2 thin layers of this before the redness goes down
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
If I ever break out again, I will definitely purchase this item. It works wonders also if you apply at end the next morning you will see a difference. It's affordable and you get results the next day. I love the brand and will continue to buy different items.
Bailey M.
Palm Bay
I get terrible pimples and have struggled to find something that calms them and get rid of them. This product not only reduces the redness but the size as well in just one night. I purchased it at walmart for a fair price and would definitely re purchase!
Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff. I put it on at night or even during the day to stop incoming breakouts or subside current ones. It's a great price and lasts quite awhile. I normally get it at the grocery store or Target and CVS. It's the only spot treatment I've used!
Nita v.
Walnut, CA
This product does what it says! Put it on at night and boom! The blemish is pretty much gone in the AM! I love a good drugstore product that actually works. Very effective and won't let go of this one!! Holy graillllllll!!! Thanks to this amazing product
Anna B.
This spot treatment is great for on-the-go and it’s quick and simple. It really works on my sensitive skin and helps with my acne prone skin. It doesn’t dry out my face or make it too oily. The best part is that it’s so easy to keep in my bag for travel!
jennifer c.
I have a big bottle and find that this only works to shrink your pimple. It's takes a day or two. But it doesn't make it go away. It's shrinks because it dry that part of your skin. I yet to try to apply moisturizer after it absorbs. But I have found more effective products.
Taylor H.
I love this stuff!!! It really helps clear out those stubborn pimples. It doesn't dry out my face a lot like other spot treatments do. I would seriously recommend trying this out if you deal with acne. It is definitely a staple in my skincare routine!!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.