BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Cassandra J.
This is the BEST for pop ups! It makes them go away within 2 or more days which is pretty fast in my opinion! It’s also very nice because you only put it where you need it, but I have found that if it’s a big pimple try to layer it on top like you would nail polish.
Lindsey B.
Franklin, TN
I like this product. It seems to definitely make the acne go away faster. It works without stinging. It does seem to dry out everything pretty fast, so you want to be sure to only use it on the blemishes you're trying to get rid of or it can dry out your skin.
Peggie Y.
It doesn't have dramatic fast effects but it is very pleasant on the skin and on spots where there is damage from acne or scarring. There is no smell and it comes out clear in their updated formula whereas before it used to be white so I like the clear formula much better.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Didn't work as well as I wanted but after applying it to the same infected bump for a few days it seemed to finally go away but see dried it out and was crusty come morning. Sometimes would come off before morning which is not what I needed. I wasn't impressed.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn
Lasts forever. Use it every night. Noticed the bumps on my forehead disappeared after using and I also use it when I have an occasional pimple I can't get rid of. I actually buy two every time so I make sure I don't run out. Amazing product. Highly recommend!!!
Steffany B.
Mobile, AL
Unsurprisingly, this didn't do anything for my acne. I have VERY stubborn acne, so it would probably take a miracle to actually clear my acne. I have tried very few products that have actually worked to clear my acne, and this was certainly not one of them.
Sophia C.
Tomball, TX
I have extremely sensitive skin and in high school my dermatologist recommended me using this product and it CLEARED up my Acne and after using it for a couple of years it has completely cleared up and I have never had it again! Best product, highly recommend it!
Matthxw B.
As a teen. I'm always looking for a good product for acne. I had really stubborn acne and I used this for like a week and I saw a noticeable difference. Would definitely recommend to anyone
Manda S.
This product is amazing. I didn't expect it to work so well. I had a few acne spots on my forehead and chin, it bothered me. Before going to bed, I cleansed and applied toner to my face then I apply this product on areas where I had acne. I woke up the next morning and my acne shrinked. I continued using this product everyday and notice that my acne was soon gone.
Alexis B.
Works well if you use it on blemishes that have yet to fully form. But also severely irritated my skin — it bleached my sheets and sometimes gave my skin the appearance that I’d been burned by the sun. I’ve used it over the years but I would approach again with caution.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.