BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tori J.
Bloomfield, NJ
I hated his product. I used it many times with no positive effects. It was very disappointing, I don’t even think I finished using the tube before throwing it out. There is definitely room for improvement but they should honestly just take it off the market because it falls short in comparison to their stubborn acne appt treatment gel.
Alex N.
Fort Worth, TX
With consistent use, this stuff is fire. I use it every morning and my face stays clear. It clears up any existing breakouts you may have and keeps new ones from coming in. I usually find it at Target, but imagine you could find it at any drugstore or Walmart as well!
Amber G.
Lake Village
I use this as a spot treatment if it's on sale as it can be kind of pricey.  I usually buy the store brand of it as it's the same thing just cheaper.  It works the same as the clearasil and either one I would recommend if you have big zits you want to go down overnight.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
5 star acne spot treatment. This stuff seriously works. Every time I feel like a acne is coming. I put this on the acne spot right before bed. And in the morning the acne is gone. Highly recommend it to anyone with acne problems. Very affordable. Will re purchase it.
Karen R.
Waterbury Ctr , VT
I discovered this a couple years ago and I was amazed at how well it truly works! I'm on my third or fourth tube of it and I always have to have it. It is highly effective in at least shrinking a breakout and preventing it when you feel it coming on. It's sooooo good!
Zanetta W.
I truly love this spot treatment. It has saved my skin multiple times. Although it doesn't necessarily help present acne, it does help reduce the amount of future acne. It does tend to dry out my face, but I am able to use a thick moisturizer to combat that.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Neutrogena has great products for stubborn acne. I use this product after cleansing my face but before applying my moisturizer and foundation. I use it for acne spots that may have occurred within 24 hrs.
Mariah S.
For starters none of these products work that well, but this is the best acne spot treatment I’ve come across that isn’t with a prescription. I’ve been using it for years and it’s been pretty good. Doesn’t clear up the acne overnight but it definitely improves it.
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
I love this product. You just put a tony bit on an acne spot and it vanishes the very next day! It is a little bit expensive for the small tube you get but if you use it wisely, it's a great deal and can last a long time!
Charlotte M.
Southfield
Great spot treatment for those stubborn blemishes that keep coming back. I unfortunately stopped using this and the other on-the-spot treatment I was using did not do nearly as much as the Neutrogena did. I use this nightly and will definitely repurchase.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.