BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy M.
Anaheim, CA
I love this product. It actually takes away most of my acne overnight which is really good so when there's a really big pimple I just put a little bit of the product on the pimple and I sleep with it and in the morning it's like 10 times smaller than it was before I used it.
Chekesha G.
Southfield, MI
This product is wonderful. It works very well at drying up stubborn pimples. I use this product at night and in the morning the pimple practically dried up and almost gone. I think the price is very affordable and you can purchase it almost anywhere skin products are sold.
Marina A.
Riverside, CA
This product wasn't as fast as many people assume it is. It would dry out the pimple in a couple of days. However, that "bump" would stay on your face as long as it usually would stay.
I probably would not recommend it to my friends and family struggling with random pimples.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
GO TO PIMPLE ERASER! Anytime I have a blemish coming on, I immediately begin using this, and it reduces the size and helps with any pain. It never dries out my skin or makes me feel uncomfortable. Within 2 days of consistent use, a pimple will disappear. I love this product.
Ashton S.
Loved this product and bought it easily at CVS, I love that it has a coupon in it as well! I used it religiously and it helped my skin so much. It's gentle for sensitive skin, such as mine, and I loved it for the price. I would deff recommed to anyone with breakout/ acne problems such as I do!
Stephanie Z.
When it comes to products that make claims to quickly remove acne, this one definitely works!! I have been using this for over 10 years, and it still works like a charm every time I have a problem spot come up. I definitely will continue to use this product and recommend it to others who struggle with spots of problem acne.
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
It's effective in drying out pimples quickly but it always leaves my skin super dry and flaky. With some of my acne it would not do anything at all. A college roommate recommended this and while it may work for others it just wasn't the best match for my skin and my acne situation
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I use these before bed when I feel or see the beginnings of a pimple, and am afraid that I'll mess with it in my sleep. These do help to diminish the redness, and seem to help the pimple go away sooner.
Halle K.
New Orleans, LA
This will always be my holy grail spot treatment, and I have tried many! It doesn't overly irritate or dry out my pimples, but it does reduce the size, redness, and any pain within just a few hours! Neutrogena is a dependable brand with good ingredients that my skin loves!
Madison E.
Port orchard
It's is really good for flattening cystic acne. The only reason I would not recommend this to a person withdry skin is because it has an extreme drying effect on the skin that is used to dry out the different forms of acne. It is fast acting so it's good on the go as well.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.