BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I've been using this off and on for years to help treat trouble pimples. I usually use it at night before bed after washing and toning my face. It helps shrink my pimples overnight. I sometimes switch it up with tea tree oil if I have a really big or stubborn pimple that won't go away.
Keisha H.
league city
This is a product you want to use at the first sign of a pimple, it shortens the life of the pimple and sometimes even stoped it from growing. The downside is that if your pimple is already full grown and huge... just deal with it and don’t waist any product because it doesn’t help
Janiya H.
If you have acne I would recommend this to you, I just put it on at night usually or in the day if I have a event or something and let it sit for a few hours or go to sleep wash it off in the morning and boom it either gets rid of it or it brings it down and helps with inflammation
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This on the spot treatment does work well for light acne issues. It would be ideal for pre-teens or someone who doesn't have a regular issue with acne. The use of this on the spot treatment takes a little bit longer than most will desire. Although it does work well, if you give it some time. Not ideal for cystic acne.
Jocelyn M.
Durham, NC
This product is a pretty good! I do find that it does what I claim, however I will say there’s another spot treatment that I prefer better and see that works better! I have dry skin and so I don’t find that this doesn’t dry out my skin! Not my favorite product, but not a terrible product!
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I think this is a great drugstore alternative to Murad's spot acne treatment. It has less % of benzoyl peroxide but it still gets the job done well. I find that my breakouts are about 50% better the next morning. It has a bit of a weird smell but I don't mind since it actually works!
Taylor O.
I used to use this product a lot before I started using tea tree oil on my face, and I think it works fairly well for the price. It doesn't make your bumps better overnight or anything, but I think it does fade them a little and helps over time if you continue to apply it every day.
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
This product is amazing for those pimples you just wake up with randomly. Just spot a tiny bit of this on top of the zit and watch the magic happen! It will dry the pimple up and make it go away faster. Just be careful not to spread the cream any further than the problem area, or it will intensely dry out your skin. It's definitely just a spot cream. But everyone in my family loves this!
Natasha M.
Atlanta
I think this treatment works well.  I like the lotion feel of the product, so it was easy to spread it all over my face rather than just on a spot of active breakout.  I bought it at Walmart and thr cost was slightly higher than other brands, but I definitely think it was worth it.
Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
This stuff is amazing. It's like a miracle in a bottle. This stuff literally cleared up a zit in 1 night. I really love this stuff. The only drawback for me is that its a little pricey. You do get your money's worth though. You only need a little bit and it get the job done.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.