BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elle B.
This DEFINITELY does what it’s supposed to and shrinks pimples overnight. However, it dries out the skin a lot which is something to keep in mind when using. I wouldn’t use it every single night unless necessary.
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I always have this product in stock with me. This is another Neutrogena product I have used for years and I will continue to use for years to come! It really does work. I put this on after letting my moisturizer sink into my skin but before applying makeup. It really does help with blemishes that pop up.
Corey K.
Mt Prospect, IL
This product is perfect for people with sensitive skin. I am allergic to some anti-acne products and it causes a red itchy rash. However, I think it's because neutrogena uses natural ingredients that it doesn't break out. It helps alittle in reducing the appearance of my acne but it's still there
Brittany T.
Kokomo
When I first bought these, I was very nervous that I just wasted my money but I was very surprised when I woke up and it just cleared it all up. I bought mine off of amazon and they were very cheap which I love. I would totally recommend this product to anyone that has random acne pop ups
Randa F.
Cypress, TX
This is a product I've been using for several years as a magic weapon against breakouts. It is dependable and pretty fast acting. Even with my regular skincare routine, I can't ever completely avoid a couple of zits here or there, so this is something I like to always have on hand as a back-up.
Kathryn C.
Lawrence, KS
This is great. It's quick and easy to use. Although it's purpose is to clear up acne quickly, I like that it isn't too tough on my skin. It dries the acne out, but doesn't make the entire surrounding dry. I wish it could fix acne immediately!! But until technology advances, this is your best bet.
Leslie R.
This product definitely dries up pimples within a day. My boyfriend uses this whenever he breaks out and had me try it. It's a little too harsh for me since it overdries my skin and I get dark spots wherever I apply it because of that. My boyfriend however does not have that problem. He says just to moisturize the area you applied it to even more
MsCoco R.
This product works like magic! I rarely have breakouts so when I do I want them gone quickly! I found this product at the local drug store and have been satisfied ever since. I put it on before bed and the next morning I barely notice the blemish! I definitely would buy this spot treatment again!
Jordan P.
Love to just carry this around with me in my purse and while I'm traveling. It's easy to use and it gets the job done. I remember getting a real bad breakout while I was on vacation a few months ago and it just slapped this on it and I could tell that it visibly stoped the redness and soreness
Briana V.
This product is very convenient for drying up unwanted breakouts. I prefer using this before bed because it dries white on my skin and feels heavy when I use with my moisturizer. Overall, this spot treatment works perfectly!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.