BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Heather L.
I always have this on hand. Especially when I'm going through a hormonal breakout. Or if I see one that is going to appear. I'll apply this liberally under a good moisturizer and in the morning it will be gone. The more stubborn/larger ones take time to go away but overall a great product to have in cases of an emergency.
artistillusions E.
This is my secret weapon against red pimples. I tried this a few weeks ago and oh my god my skin hasn't shown any signs of breakouts since! For best results I put this on after I wash and tone my face and leave it on overnight! I'm very pleased with this product and the price is like 5 or 6 dollars at Target! Can't beat it!
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I’ve been using this product since I was a teenager, and it truly works wonders. I bought mine at target but this product can be found anywhere. It’s a small tube so sometimes it can get lost but other than that I really love it.
Deanna S.
Paducah , KY
Love love love it! I had family pictures and of course 3 days before a deep and large pimple decided to show up! I used this 2xs a day and after the first use I noticed a huge difference! It has helped me combat hormonal break outs by making them a lot shorter. Your skin can get dry but if it does just drop down to 1x a day
Mia B.
Pennsylvania
Currently been using this product for three weeks and there is a major difference in my skin from before. I'm a picker so I have acne scars mostly on my cheeks. This stuff WORKS! But the downside is the smell is awful and it burns if you have an open blemish. Other than that is a good product for those annoying scars.
Claire H.
This is my favorite spot treatment for acne! It is so compatible with my skin and tackles the acne almost immediately! The treatment itself is small but a little goes a long way so I’ve had the same one for probably upwards of four months now! This actually works!!
Hannah Z.
Schofield
This 2% salicylic acid acne treatment is my favorite for an all over cream! I use this to prevent any future acne and to help clear up any current ones! The formula is perfect and the product does it its intended purpose well!
Noe K.
Longmont , CO
The product looks and smells fine, but it doesn't really work. There's a bit of improvement but it takes way longer then the other higher end products I could use. You save about 10$ using this rather than using a good on the spot acne treatment. I was very dissapointed. Would not recomend if you want it gone right away
AZALI J.
This product is gentle and is effective as a spot treatment but must be used for at least 3 days to effectively remove the blemish. Tea tree oil (diluted) works faster and more effectively, as well as the LUSH Grease Lightning.
Lauren M.
Punxsutawney , PA
This product is amazing! Whenever I would break out unexpectedly I would use this product and the next day my acne would be smaller or completely gone. I bought this product from my local Walmart and the price was reasonable for how well the product worked. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.